Men's eyebrows?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abbie101

Reaction score
My boyfriends friend wants eyebrows waxing tonight, I have covered eyebrow waxing but obviously all have been on women I've never done a man and now I'm thinking what if it goes wrong?!? He gets them threaded normally but I haven't yet trained in this so only do waxing. Any tips? I got him to send a pic of his eyebrow and they look straight, no curve so now I'm panicking even more 😁 someone please help and give me confidence for this treatment pleaseeeeee xx

I do loads men eyebrows, just like you would a female client ask them what there wanting. Most men just want them tidyed up and not a really noticible shape x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I do loads men eyebrows, just like you would a female client ask them what there wanting. Most men just want them tidyed up and not a really noticible shape x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yeh on the text he say he just wants them tidying up but thinking his eyebrows are so straight I don't want to wax and make them look a straight line 😁 I'm scared haha I'm worried ill give him a shape by accident and he will hate it haha x

I don't give men eyebrows a shape I've only done my sisters boyfriend I took the ones that were loose underneath and the middle, and along the top if any.

I don't give men eyebrows a shape I've only done my sisters boyfriend I took the ones that were loose underneath and the middle, and along the top if any.

Thank you, I'm just worried as I've only ever done women, I'm persuaded my boyfriend to let me do his first so I know what I'm doing :/ xx

Latest posts

Back