Men's grooming lounge-Dermalogica?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wax Geek

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am opening a Male Grooming Lounge in Australia. I am looking for a skincare range for men.
I would like a range we can use in body treatments as well.
I've spoken with many reps and done my research although I'm finding this decision hard.
I had my heart set on Dermalogica-although I must say the salons in the UK don't seem to have the nicest things to say about them on this website.
Could I please hear from the salons that have good experience with stocking this range? And any Men and Women on here who love using their Dermalogica?
I've had years of training and use of the range although I'm wondering if it sounds like they are too commercial now? Or are they still well respected in the salon industry?

Hi there! That's great business idea- a men's grooming lounge :)
I'm a therapist in Ireland and in both salons I work in we use Dermologica. Personally I think it's a great range, it effective and not too overly priced. I find it's still extremely popular here and sells very well. It's also a great range for men as their packaging isn't in any way feminine, particularly their shaving range. My boyfriend actually loves their products also and uses their shaving products and I often catch him using my products too [emoji23]
I may be a bit biased but I would really recommend the dermalogica as a salon product range [emoji106]

Hi Anna,
Thank you so much for your reply. I love range as well and was a little put off by some of the negative threads on the range. I will go with my heart:)
I really appreciate you reply.

You're welcome [emoji5]️ best of luck with your new business!

Latest posts

Back