Men's hand cream?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautytec

Reaction score
Hi Girls, just wondering has anyone a good recommendation or remedy for a friend of mine. His hands are in and out of salt water all day and he also is into water sports. They are callused, peeling and look white if that makes any sense? I think it's just from work, it doesn't look as if their is anything underlying. Thanks in advance :)

The Neutrogena Norwegian Formula is great for men - very concentrated so you don't need much, and doesn't feel at all greasy after application.

HTH xx

Yes the Norweigan formula is amazing I love it!! Also Clarins have a hand cream for men especially if they have those cracks that can sometimes get trapped dirt in it repairs and helps to seal any as well as protecting. It's around £13 - £15. X

My boyfriends hands are in water all the time too, he gets terrible hands, sore, dry and sometimes they crack. The sun helps when he is on holiday, but inbetween he uses, hemp cream from body shop, dermalogica hand and nail cream, I sometimes put manicure masks on at night, nothing expensive, just ones from the wholesalers, that you put on for 5 minutes and remove, the problem is his hand get so dry it just soaks in!!!
We use a real mix, but the hemp one is meant to be good to stop water getting in, and making them sore, a hairdresser told me this.

Good luck, I know what its like!
x

The hemp hand cream is a protector as well so it stops your hands drying out even after you think it's gone. Amazing stuff :) x

The hemp hand cream is a protector as well so it stops your hands drying out even after you think it's gone. Amazing stuff :) x

And I think I remember it being a good price too!x

Thanks so much for all the feed back I'll be shopping tomorrow! :) Have a lovely weekend :)

I'd also recommend bodyshop hemp hand protector. It's brill. I gave some to a friend of mine who works in a cafe and washes up a lot (without gloves, don't know why lol) she had really sore hands and since using it her skin has cleared right up and is in a lot better condition

ABSOLUTELY Hemp Cream.

My boyfriend suffers terribly with eczema on his hands and was so embarrassed - he is a mechanic. He was using diprobase for 7 years to no avail, so I bought him some of the Hemp Cream for his birthday... within a week the eczema had cleared completely and he was so pleased - his hands are soooo lovely and soft now, I could just bathe in that stuff!

It was a 3 for 2 offer when I bought it :)

xxx

I'm gutted mine are terrible and I've just gone to use it and I forgot I've ran out :( but yes hemp all the way too for me! In cotton gloves....like a minstrel lol x

Hemp cream for me too, it's amazing stuff, they used to do a lip one in a little tin but that's been replaced now. I use hemp cream a lot in the winter being outside I get very dry hands x

Where can ilI get this "hemp cream"? Is that what its called? I hope it helps with my dermititis that I got on my hands after becoming a hair dresser :-(

Sent from my HTC Glacier

Where can ilI get this "hemp cream"? Is that what its called? I hope it helps with my dermititis that I got on my hands after becoming a hair dresser :-(

Sent from my HTC Glacier

You can get it from Bodyshop. It's in a silver and green tube xx

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using SalonGeek

Thanks I'll look into it, hope I find it here in US hehe....:-D

Sent from my HTC Glacier

Latest posts

Back