Mens Intimate Waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spicykat

Reaction score
Hi, do any of you know if there is any male waxing courses in West Yorkshire?

try bebeau at wow factor i'm sure they have a male waxing trainner in west yorkshire, hope that helps x

get in touch with kim lawless :D if you can't get down to where she is see if she is doing a wax tour to your area or if she would do one if you got some people together. all she does all day is wax, that's how she makes her living. so she's more than qualified to show you haha :D

when you train with her too it's not like 'i'm from this brand, we are the best. you must invest several hundreds of pounds in our products' it's literally like 'i use perron rigot. you use what you like but you get what you pay for' you also don't get wasted training by having a manufacturers lesson on wax heaters. it really is all about the actual waxing from the get go. at the end of the day that is exactly what you are paying her for :D

she's a complete sweetie aswell! :D x

Hiya

I've done my male intimate waxing with Andy @ Axiom and I can't recommend him highly enough! Im meeting Kim tomorrow for my female intimate.

Caroline xx

Thanks guys you've been really helpful can't wait to get on a course x

Latest posts

Back