mens magazine "NUTS"

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*JOANNE*

Reaction score
do any of your boyfriends/ hubbies buy the magazine nuts or do you LET them buy it.
well my hubby bought this weeks one with abbi titmuss on the front.
so me being curious about what all the fuss is opened it and to my horror what i saw was abi...............with the most discusting.. out of balance nails i have ever seen
yes nails i told my hubby and he laughed. :eek: if your hubby has one lying around look in and you will see what i mean

I think I'll by my hubby a copy just so I can have a look at her talons, although I am sure the men will hardly even notice her nails x

thats what my hubby said only a flipping woman would notice something like that

I have to say i take great delight in looking at celebs nails and pulling them apart. I sometimes wonder where these celeb nail techs have done thier training?? Alot of them always look so false and like bricks and don't always have the correct nail shape for them.

I know i'm sad but i even do it on the train or bus, and find it hard toresist telling someone how awful their nails are.

joannerowsell said:
thats what my hubby said only a flipping woman would notice something like that
i always notice bad and good nails when out, watching tv, reading a mag, my hubby gets really peeved!!!

but with the rich 'n' famous, u would think they could afford a decent nail tech!

daniella westbrooks nails are lovley. i take my hat off to her tech!

my hubby buys all the car mags, even tho he gets annoyed with me going on about nails (and i really do go on!) he now points out all the bad nails. and let me tell u all these 'glamour' models have the crapest nails u have ever seen, all lifting, or just badly done. are they all really that cheap they wont pay a decent tech!!?

believe it or not, my husband said that since i've been doing my nails etc. he looks at other womens nails wether its abi titmus or mrs bloggs!!

I have to say that since i qualified last year every person i look at be it male or female i look straight at their nails and always comment to my boyfriend either how good they are or bad!!

Ive even got him doing it!!! We were watching the tv the other nite and he called me in from the kitchen just to show me a particularly hideous set of nails!! he was more shocked that i was!
But i agree...With all the money they earn you would think they had perfect nails!

luckybird21 said:
i always notice bad and good nails when out, watching tv, reading a mag, my hubby gets really peeved!!!

but with the rich 'n' famous, u would think they could afford a decent nail tech!

daniella westbrooks nails are lovley. i take my hat off to her tech!
Denise Wright looks after Daniella Westbrooks nails. Has proved herself on the competition circuit and now does a lot of the judging..........Fab Tech and a Fab lady, would be nice to have her input on this site.

Adele

Latest posts

Back