Men's manicures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louiseG

Reaction score
Hi all,

I want to start promoting a MANicure and was wondering if there are any manly products out there to carry out a MANicure............... Rather them smell of all lovey and floral when they leave [emoji23][emoji85]

I used to just use opi when I was at the hotel spa. The men didn't seem to mind that at all. Some even wanted a natural nail base strengthened applied. Where others didn't. So opi used to do a complete range , they have had a few changes recently to their ranges so perhaps call the rep to come out and see what is avail.

I am a ladies only salon now as most my clients are Muslim so they wouldn't come to me if I did men. Incase you wondering.

As a male nail technician, I've had men for manicures and they don't mind smelling floral although I do have ATJ chocolate orange which is great for men and women IMO.
On a side note, the location and setup of a nail salon also influences men coming in so it would be best to have it as gender neutral as possible.

I've bought Nail Lux products for my male manicures, they are lemon and basil scent, really lovely and fresh but not too feminine!

Latest posts

Back