Merchandising update

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
For you Team Geek lovers, I have just updated the shopping section with the new logo. There are also a couple of new items added and I removed some of the more pants items.

Vogue is calling geek wear "The most fab thing since nakedness."

Drop in and take a browse. :fro:

*edit - I stuck a link in to help those who were not aware of the shopping link.

where do we go to drop in?

loving the new logo on t shirts geek but i ordered mine last week so now i will have to order again ;)

BTW Still no thong i see lol :D

Nailtiqe click shopping top left hand side

How about if we could get our names printed on the clothing aswell.......for instance, when we are all at Excel we can all wear our t-shirts and be identified.

ie, Peppercorn Geek
Groovey Geek
Crazy Geek
Lala Geek
Glors Geek
Ruthie Babe Geek
Mrs Geek
and of course the Nail Geek (of course I know who you are, but what about the others :D )

etc, etc (sorry if I missed you out - it's nothing personal ;) )

Well?
Dellie

hi pepper

i think that is a great idea how about it geek

:D

No problem....

Let me know what items you want and how/where you would like your screen name.
You will have to give me a couple of days to complete the request... but it can be done :)

Whos Lala Geek?!?!?!?!?! Have u mispelt my name :oops: or dya mean someone else?! Lol

xxlaylaxx

hi sam

i think it would look good on the back above or below the team geek bit

:D :D

Whos Lala Geek?!?!?!?!?! Have u mispelt my name or dya mean someone else?! Lol

ha ha ha ha - soz L.A.Y.L.A, you're damn right I misspelt ya - ha ha ha :shock: - hey, but then again ;)

i think it would look good on the back above or below the team geek bit

I agree, but needs to be in the same place for continuity :shock:

Dellie

Thas ok!! I get it ALL the time from lotsa people!!

Can we get the writing in BRIGHT pink letters?!?!?!?!?!?!?! haha!!
I'll have Chicha Geek on mine ;-) Samantha, u can have AUNTY CHICHA!! hahahahahahaha :rofl:

xxlaylaxx

Ha - bloody - Ha - Aunty Chicha!!! I suppose I should be honoured!! :rolleyes: - that I'm still allowed to be a 'Chicha' AT ALL!!! :shock: 8)

awww but Missy Chicha, you called that yourself in your message to me the other day ;-)

Ok...you can be The Funky Nail Chicha ;-) :rainbow:

In the precise words of Rachel frm Friends... "C'mon, us Chichas gota stick together!!!"

xxlaylaxx

My t shirt arrived today i love it now i want one with my name on the back pleaseeeeeeeeee

:D :D :D :D

i want one with my name on :D .was gonna order my t shirt today but will wait till i can have my name on it . great idea peppercorn :D

The Nail Geek said:
No problem....

Let me know what items you want and how/where you would like your screen name.
You will have to give me a couple of days to complete the request... but it can be done :)

has the names thing be sorted yet sam getting ready to order when you put thong back on ;) would also like to order my t shirts

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back