Mercia acrylic liquid

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bella bee

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with where i can still buy mercia products, dont have much liquid left n need to buy more,i know this brand is discontinued but wondered if can still buy from somewhere,beauty express have some products but not the liquid,any help would be appreciated thanks :) x

hi does sallys salon dervices not have any xx

Heya I have some of their liquid and gels if you like? I only used them once as converted to Cnd. If you like to have any let me know.

Xx

Can anyone help me with where i can still buy mercia products, dont have much liquid left n need to buy more,i know this brand is discontinued but wondered if can still buy from somewhere,beauty express have some products but not the liquid,any help would be appreciated thanks :) x
I thought that sally's had just rebranded the name and changed Mercia products and called it Salon Services instead. The product may be the same so i would check with your local Sally store. xx

thanks for replys. checked with sallys and they dont have any mercia liquid left, salon systems has taken over mercia which i thought too, had tried this from a friend last nite but doesnt seem to go together as doesnt set prop n goes kinda rubbery if no what i mean x

why not take this opportunity to change your liquid to a better quality one :) i hope i dont sound rude here but once you've tried another liquid you'll wish you did it sooner!! i use CND i lovee it lots! i find alot of the lower price liquids and powders to not perform aswell and lift more and create lots more problems in the long run! x

why not take this opportunity to change your liquid to a better quality one :) i hope i dont sound rude here but once you've tried another liquid you'll wish you did it sooner!! i use CND i lovee it lots! i find alot of the lower price liquids and powders to not perform aswell and lift more and create lots more problems in the long run! x

Thing is, these brands aren't even 'Cheaper,' from what I've seen when I pop in for couch roll etc. There is no appreciable 'Economy,' at least on price!

I've just changed from salon system to ibd and my god I'm so happy I did. Salon system didn't impress me tbh, but was practicing so thought it'd be best for that. I'd change if that's a choice money wise

Im still trainin at mo so while got the other bits of mercia it will be ok for practicin on,once get hang will prob move on to better brands. Thanks for replys guys x

Im still trainin at mo so while got the other bits of mercia it will be ok for practicin on,once get hang will prob move on to better brands. Thanks for replys guys x

It's an common enough trap to fall into, the notion of training with something 'Cheap' and then shifting up a few gears once you've got the hang of it BUT ... it doesn't quite work like that with nail products.

Every brand is different, has its own ratio/workability/quirks etc and you'll just have to start from scratch again, once you believe you're sufficiently competent not to 'Waste' money practising on high end kit. It's a bit akin to practising making a ball gown out of a table cloth before letting yourself loose on silks and lace! You will never be able to make what you want until you do. :hug:

How about searching around for a good nail company to go with sooner rather than later? You will save yourself far more aggro in the long run, than languishing after your current range! x :)

Latest posts

Back