Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a lovely Christmas/holidays everyone!! And all the very best for 2013! xxx

Happy christmas to everyone and hope you all have a great new year x

Merry christmas all!!!! Only 2 hours and 15 minutes til it's officially christmas here :) ooooh I can't wait to see the look on our sons face in the morning!!! Presents out and having a vino :)

OMG is it christmas :eek::lol::lol:

Happy christmas to one and all and hope 2013 brings much happiness and success :hug::hug:

Its going to be a good year :hug:

Hi all, just a quick big thank you for all your help and support throughout the year. Merry Christmas to you all! AND happy new year! Enjoy the celebrations! Xxx

Well now i can relax, veg peeled, pressies wrapped, house clean and Zzzzz ;) xx

Happy xmas to you as well :D xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Wish i could relax :( lool still got wrapping to do just got home from my last client so probz be about 12am when i can sit back and relax
I cant belive it nearly 2013 every year seems to get quicker lool
But merru xmas every one :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Merry Christmas everyone!

One more thing to do before I sit back and relax, decide whether to open the Peach Bellini or Mojito Fizz first ;-)

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek

And to you hun and to all at asking geek... Have a great one xx

well youve all worked hard this week im sure..time for a glass or two you all derserveit!merry xmas and have a fab new year;):hug:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm worried as I've only got 2 litres of vodka! ;) everything is done so I'm chilling with pâté Sarnie with voddy&lemonade x

I'm worried as I've only got 2 litres of vodka! ;) everything is done so I'm chilling with pâté Sarnie with voddy&lemonade x

right I'll be over at yours at half past. have you ice?

and crisps? cos i'm not going this year if you don't.

Merry Christmas :) I hope you all have a well deserved rest x

right I'll be over at yours at half past. have you ice?

and crisps? cos i'm not going this year if you don't.

Yes my freezer is over producing ice... Crisps Defo! Got 12 party size bags! And about £700 of food!

Well due to being so busy this week with clients, which has been amazing and I am so chuffed :) I've literally just wrapped all of my presents lol.

Having a little strawberry and lime Kopparberg and have just built a little kitchen for my kids and wrapped their Santa presents, felt a bit disappointed when I looked as I've only got them 2 things each, but then I caught myself on and reminded myself that it's more important that they have love than objects :)

So merry Christmas to all you lovely geeks, I hope you all have a wonderful day with lots of laughter and happy memories made :)

Also, here's to the mods and the Grand Geek, for doing such a fab job this year xx

To one and all geeks!! Let's hope it's a gud'un and that your new year holds everything that ye ask for!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Merry Christmas Everyone! X

Merry Christmas geekies, here's to a good one! :) xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Merry Christmas everyone. Have a fabulous time.:)

Latest posts

Back