Merry Christmas Geeks...so what did santa bring..?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Christmas all and happy Boxing Day!
I got money, gift certs and a new ipod - the battery died on my ipod mini - so dated they don't even make them anymore!
Best part: enjoying the day with my nephews!

I got a digital camera !!! so excited can now take photos of my nails ! and The brain game for the Wii . Had so much fun playing it so far especially after a few glasses of wine !!

I got tickets to see the Foo Fighters at Wembley next year. Also perfume, cd's and Dirty Dancing dvd.

Also got numerous chocies and bottles of wine from clients. I also got an amber necklace from a customer:hug:.

My favourite gift was a set of coasters my sister had made. All of them had pictures of myself and my siblings when we were kids and also of my children and neices.

But apart from all the presents, it has been fab spending quality time with my hubby and children.

Paul got me a book called I never knew that about London
Karl bought me a ps2 and the game Pandemonium 2
Kay got me smelly's and earings
Paul has also pledged to pay for my waxing course later in the year.
I think KittenClaws probably got the best present in the world:hug: so pleased for you hun:hug:

Happy X Mas Guys!!

Had a fab day - although Em was poorly!

Got:

dkny watch
earrings
necklace
Tiffany bracelet
dressing gown
slippers
pj's from La Senza
a georgeous bag off Tilly Ann
smellies
a diary
loads of bits and bobs

the best bit....getting a big kiss off my baby and watching her open her presents for the first time.

Hope you all had a good xmas!

I had 10 for dinner and dont know how i managed to stand and cook it, had probs since ive been in hospital and had endless trips back and forth to hospital & docs with pain and infection!

Ok i got.....
channel earings
light blue perfume
light blue perfume box set
£20 beauty treatment voucher
2 box's luxury chocolates
bra, thong, hold-ups set from la senza
pyjamas
slippers
dress
shoes

But the best prezzie of all was having my grandson xmas eve through to dinner time xmas day...here he is....
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a207/pipsqueak1/DSCF1427.jpg
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a207/pipsqueak1/DSCF1423-1.jpg
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a207/pipsqueak1/DSCF1433.jpg
Hes 8 month old now and walking, he wears me out but i wouldnt have it any other way.

well even though olivia had been up all xmas eve night coughing and sick , we had a fab day , i was so pleased the kids loved what they got , they did well :green:
i got loads of socks (coz my feet are permantently cold)
dave got us the coolest duck down duvet slipper things , they are ace , lol
underwear
chocs ,
book
allsorts really , lol

I had a lovely christmas day managed to get Mum here for a few hours :) We were up at 7.30 and watched the kids open all their presents and wow they loved them all, Then I made a cooked breakfast MMMMmmmmmmmm which was a treat. Picked Mum up a 3 and we had dinner at around 4ish we all ate too much and flopped in front of the telly and I feel asleep lol for 2 hours I then took Mum home and came back and got drunk :lol:
I got a bag, Top, Money, Perfume and Mascara but to be honest even if I had got nothing just to see the kids so happy is the best present of all:)

I spent christmas eve and christmas day in the loo being sick and sneezing and wiping my eyes lol! .....
but we still had a lovely day , just the three of us.
martine saved her pocket money and bought me a gorgeous pair of silver diamond earrings (not real diamonds of course lol) mike bought me some chanel perfume ,I also got a lovely present from Gabi (Beautyguru) which awas a beautiful glass perfume bottle, which was such a lovely thought(this was not secret santa, just a lovely kind geeky gift :hug: ) and after I had managed to hold my breakfast down , they took me to the roadside where there was a little renault clio with a huge bow on it waiting for me, i was so chuffed i cried lol. I havent passed my test yet but it will be perfect for running around when i do .I was so greatfull for this as I was having nightmares about being able to save enough for a little run around .x x x

Merry Christmas to All You Geeks!
Hope you have all had a nice rest after the busy Christmas period, drawing breath, ready to get through the busy pre-New Year period!

I have been spoilt rotten this year! Have had some luvly jewellery off my husband - a gold chain with matching bracelet. The kids bought me Whitney CD, PJ's, slippers, dressing gown and fluffly socks ............. which I have made full use of wearing all day Boxing Day recovering from vomiting all night Christmas night! Think I've got gastric flu (boo hoo!). Hope I can get rid of it quick as I'm re-opening Saturday and New Year's Eve!

Lots of Love,
Mrs. Bean! xxxxxxxxxxxx:green::)

i hope you all had a good christmas

i got perfume, a calender, money, nightwear, a portable dvd player and i have a few more pressies to collect

Latest posts

Back