Merry Christmas Geeks...so what did santa bring..?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bagpuss

Sleepy Geek Zzzzzzzz
Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone..........:hug:

Have we all over eaten, have a few glasses of something nice, cleared up all the mess and is anyone else sick of batteries :lol:

What did you all get...??

Merry Christmas too!

I have not over eaten yet but there is still time and a large dinner to come LOL.

What did I get? Well I got a beautiful bead which I am currently making a necklace for - will post pictures later. I got Lee Mead's CD, chocolates, a DVD and bits and pieces and a coaster from my daughter which said the following and it made me cry:

Mum, I love you
A mother should be strong and guiding
understanding and giving, honest and forthright
confident and able
But most of all a mother should be a
loving woman who is always there when needed.
You are everything that a mother should be
and more.

Bless her!.

What did you get?

Merry Christmas guys!

Ive had a lovely day, although waiting for my mum to arrive home after 14 hours of work!
my fella bought me some lovely underware, night dress, perfume, white gold necklace with a heart pendant and other bits and pieces. And Ive got enough chocolate to pig out on for the next 6 months!

Merry christmas friends :hug:
i have had....
chocies
smellys
2 scarfs
socks
a new outfit, my fella took me shopping yesterday to chose it
and some GHD`s
been over to the grand kids this morning to watch the chaos lol, then came home and cooked the meal, didn't pig out too much (honest)
then spent about 4hrs on ebay trying to get a sat nav for my dad, which to me is hilarious, he is 80yrs old and can barely use a mobile phone so its going to be loads of fun trying to teach him how to use it lol

Merry Christmas!!:hug:
I got the usual smellies and loads of chocs..mainly with alcohol in them lol
Gucci earrings, Absolut vodka with a glitterball, perfume and money from mum and dad.
Just finished eating and we are all completely stuffed.
Kids are all happy with their pressies so peace and quiet reigns supreme!!

i got permanent eyeliner and a digital radio for my nail room:)

Merry Christmas everybody xxxx
I got spoiled rotten, but the best thing about my Christmas was this;
Joshy and Sammy jumping on our bed shouting get up Grandma its Christmas lol, then watching their little faces light up as they went into the living room to see what Santa had brought them.
Then having baby Harry all to myself as Mummy, Daddy and Grandpa Richard where busy playing with the boys and their toys lol.

So the pressies where a bonus, but family time is just priceless xxxx

merry xmas all!!!!

i got bits for mynew house!! xx

Merry Christmas everybody xxxx
I got spoiled rotten, but the best thing about my Christmas was this;
Joshy and Sammy jumping on our bed shouting get up Grandma its Christmas lol, then watching their little faces light up as they went into the living room to see what Santa had brought them.
Then having baby Harry all to myself as Mummy, Daddy and Grandpa Richard where busy playing with the boys and their toys lol.

So the pressies where a bonus, but family time is just priceless xxxx

Yes got to admit Ruth the best bit of the day is coming downstairs saying "Has he been yet?" Rachels little face was beaming when she walked in the lounge and saw all the playmobil set up on the floor (which took hours). The funniest part though for today was when she said "There's a lot...I didn't order all this!!!"

Merry Christmas you jolly lot!!!!
Hope you all had a good one. Ok i got the usual stuff us mums and wifes get but my best was my Pandora bracelet off Ray :green:

blimey this is the 1st chance i have had to sit down all day, im totaly shattered and ready for my bed,
from hubby i got a new samsung phone (the slide round one but i cant remember the model lol), a gold watch, a gold bangle with a diamond set in to a heart in it, a emerald and diamond ring
my daughter made me a cd of songs i love and my other daughter brought me a gold mum bangle but the best prezzi of all was
MY SON WANTED TO SPEND THE DAY WITH US:), this is the 1st time in 5 years he has wanted to be at home for christmas and omg it made me so happy,

the kids got loads of stuff and were totaly happy and hubby loves the pc i brought him and all the stocking fillers, it has been a great day all round:)

I got loads of stuff,I was very spoilt this year! My 2 kids had the best time,its took forever to open all the pressies form santa,then we went to my inlaws for lunch and they got loads more pressies there!!It was a great day with loads of food,and it was really good to be with family! The cleanup has begun today..I was a bit to drunk last
night to do it! My son found a pressie from santa under a pile of wrapping paper this morning, that he hadnt opened!!
I hope all of you geeks had the best christmas ever and I wish you all a happy new year!

I got loads fo lovely stuff, mainly things to keep me warm at Steve's fridge of a house!!!!!!!! (Yes I know cuddling keeps you warm, but sadly you can't do that all day lol!). I got some lovely glass from my mum - I collect it. CD's etc. When I get back to Spain I'll have round 2, and I know I have a new watch from Steve ... cos I chose it!

Did anyone get a reindeer jumper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had the best christmas ever with my boys :Love: and the hamsters :D

I got some lovely gifts,cash (a load of it :D)
A jumper dress
Slippers
Two autobiographies
A diary
10 different lip gloss ( lol they know me so well)
A georgeous jewlery box in the shape of a fancy slipper
Two lovely photo frames
A watch
7 brides for 7 brothers dvd (going on today i don't care how much they moan)
Disney trivial pursuit :lol:

So i am very lucky to have such wonderfull and generous people in my life :hug:

I had the best Christmas day aswell!! The kids were so excited going to bed! We were up at 6 assembling things and putting batteries into things, it wqs fab!
I had a fab pair of Moda in Pelle boots they are sadly too small, so Im going to have to take them back and change 'em, oh well!
Dressing gown
Diary
Toni & Guy Hair products
Gift Vouchers
Vickor and Rolf Flowerbomb perfume (omg its lush)
Body Shop stuff
Wishbone braclet
Notepad
Elizabeth Arden Stuff
Philosophy Lipglosses and smellies
and some Stila make up
I did really well this year, I cant believe all the cool pressies Ive had!

Hope you had a really nice day everyone and today its time for feet up and telly!!!!:hug:

HAD A GREAT DAY - OVER DRANK AND OVER ATE:green:

Had 11 for lunch bit chaotic but was fab.

Started the day with watching mink open prezzies @ 7am:eek:
Had an hour at the pub
came home had a mahoosive dinner (starter maincourse pud ..more pud..cheese and bics....chocs...port...wine...port....cava:eek: you get the idea of how my head is this morning:green:)

Singstar superstar into the early hours of the morning !

Super day!

i got....

pj's
dressing gown
slippers
etc !

Had a lovely day with the family and I got money, Doug Schoon's Nail Structure and Product Chemistry <I asked for it!>, makeup, pjs, slippers, a blouse, an umbrella, a pashmina, an evening bag, an evening top, a couple of other books, some jewellery and a digital photo frame and I've still got a bit more to come later in the week when we visit other family. The whole thing was great! :)

The kids were up early and raring to open presents. We all got new scooters and took them over to the local high school to zoom up and down all the hilly sidewalks. I got my $$ for my last CND class to finish my Grand Master. I'm so excited about that and some lovely house slippers. :green:

S

Nothing!!!:evil::sad:

At least from my husband. I was so cross.

At least my step children and my mum remembered me.:rolleyes:

well I had an absolutely fab day yesterday, my son is 9 and loved all that santa bought him and was very grateful for everything, I didn't hear one ungrateful comment all day.

Yummy dinner (I made starter and sweet).

But sadly, got over-excited and burnt myself out and was in bed by 9.30pm hence not getting online yesterday!!!

So what did I get:
well I'm overjoyed to say that my husband BOUGHT MY THERAPY ROOM A PRESENT (that is a huge statement from him!!!!!!!). A beautiful silver circle of 3D fishes (like a wreath but from silver metal). He even said he chose it because fish symbolise peace...OMG double-whammy!!!

So, son and I have had a wii sport tournament today and feel like I've dislocated my shoulder and my butt cheek, but hey! still good fun!

chilling with a glass of chilled chardonnay and watching Jacko play simpsons on his wii whilst (he) is singing carols (soooooo sweet).

oh yeh, got a wrist angel from my lil sis!

Latest posts

Back