Merry Christmas!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Christmas everyone! Have a fab day x

Merry Christmas geeks, hope you all have a fab day and Santa brings you everything you want! ;-) xx

Even on Christmas day we cant help geeking!! :) Merry Christmas everyone, I hope Santa's been kind to you all :) xxx

Just popped on to say Merry Christmas to everyone.

My livingroom looks like a toy shop and the 4 kids have now decided to disapear upstairs with 1/2 of their new things and leave me sat here (unable to move from my seat as I'm surrounded by toys and boxes and I can't change the tv channel as there too many toys in the way) but I have my trusty lappy so I can say hellloooo to all you peeps.

Having a fab day so far & dinner is nearly cooked (by the other half :wink2:) so I'm looking forward to eating that - smells soooooo yummy.

No doubt I'll be on again a little later when everyone is chilling after lunch :lol::lol:.

Last edited:
I've not had much time to post lately but couldn't miss the opportunity today to wish you all a wonderful, happy, festive holiday.

Those who have had a tough year, whether personal, business or on the health front, I hope you have a better 2012.

Enjoy and be safe x

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Merry Christmas! ...and a happy birthday to my mummy for yesterday.
Have a wonderful day, geeks!! xxx

Thank you baggybear, not had time to read the threads thoroughly today x

from Debbie's HTC Sense

merry xmas everyone hope u all have a fab day xx

Hope everyone has a amazing Christmas and a new year. And santa has brought you all what you wanted. Xxx

I have merged at least 4 Merry Christmas threads into this one.

Merry Christmas everyone xx hope you're having a wonderful day xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Merry christmas to all my fellow geeks!! I hope we have all had a wonderful day xxx

Sent from my E15i using SalonGeek

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you're all having a lovely day :) xxxxxx

Latest posts

Back