Merry Christmas!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corkrose

Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all on Salon Geek.

and a Merry Xmas to you too!

Since i joined here, I have made some truly wonderful friends and even gained some amazing virtual family members :D

To all of you on Geek, I sincerely wish a very, merry Christmas and hope that 2012 makes all of your wishes come true in both professional and personal lives.

I have so many Geeks who I would love to send individual wishes to - be it to thank them for words of wisdom or to thank them for a much needed kick up the bum at times, those of you who always offer a friendly response and a level headed patience that I wish I could have at times. Those of you who have the strength to not hold back yet still maintain dignity and thoughts for those reading. Those of you who have made Geek so special in it's own way.

Huge Christmas wishes to Mr and Mrs Geek for making it possible for us to share such an amazing community especially at Christmas :hug:

Eat, drink and be merry Geeks xxxxxxxx

imgres

Wishing you a very merry Christmas too Emma.
Hope you have a fab one x x

Merry Christmas xxx

Have a great day everyone ;-)

Merry christmas :)

Merry christmas everyone xx

Happy Christmas to all you lovely Geeks.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Merry Christmas xxxxxx

Merry Christmas geeks :hug: xxxxx

A merry, ,merry Christmas to you all. Have a fantastic time. xxx:biggrin:

Merry christmas to all... Hope you have a fantastic day!!!

Merry Christmas everyone :) xxx

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays xxx

Merry Chrimbo xxx

Merry Christmas! Hope everyone has a good one!

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all have a wonderful day filled with love and laughter xxxx

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope everyone has a fab one. Love to all my new found friends xxx

Merry xmas :) xxxx

Latest posts

Back