Merry Christmas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
As we lay about, flopped around the sofas like melting Dali watches... I lazily contemplated and finally thought; Christmas is such a fantastic way to start the beginning of the end to an interesting year.

From our geek family to yours, Merry Christmas everyone and get ready for an amazing New Year.

Thanks xx

A very merry christmas & happy new year to you two too, and all you Geeks too xxx

I'm off to flop onto my bed!

Merry Christmas to you and all your family xxx

Couldn't agree woth you more there! I for one, am glad for a new start and said to Graeme earlier today that I wanted it to be now...not new year!

All the best to you, Samantha and those gorgeous 2 boys you have there! xxx

Merry Christmas to everyone.

I will raise a glass to "The Sweet Life" LOL.

merry christmas, and wishing you all the best for 2008:hug:

thanks sam, hope you had a great christmas.
its been a fab year for me and i hope that the next will be even better for me and all the geeks too.

Merry Christmas Sam, Samantha, Hayden and Dexter :hug:

Here's to new beginnings and happy times :hug:

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you all xxxxx

Julez x

I agree, here's to 2008
Happy Christmas one and all:hug:

Merry christmas and a happy new year to you all :hug:

Merry Christmas to everyone.

I will raise a glass to "The Sweet Life" LOL.

I'll join you in that toast. Happy New Year everyone and I hope you had a wonderful Crimbo and not a day that would make an Eastenders Crimbo look a happy one!

what has really struck me over the past few days, is how stressed and knackered we all are hurtling manically toward christmas day. But, on the day we have all had a fab time and appreciated all of the day with our families.

I hope everyone a fab christmas/new year, and I once again agree with you all, the new me starts today not new year (after I've finished drinking my wine that is........)

Hi to all Geeks,
Whew !!! Christmas was manic, but so lovely to spend the day with family. Out with family for New Year. Feel blessed to be so lucky to have family, when so many are alone, spare a thought for those not so lucky x.
All the best wishes to you all for 2008 x x x x :hug:

Merry Christmas to the Sweets and all the geeks
and the very very best to everyone for 2008 :hug:

too new beginnings herehere, merry christmas everyone of you, and thanks to each and everyone of you on here for the support network you all are :hug::hug:

Latest posts

Back