Meso lift pro

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JaneJohnson

Reaction score
Hi I am looking at the carlton meso lift pro machine but I can't find any reviews on it. I believe it uses radio frequency and mesotherapy,has anyone used this machine? My clients age group is between 40 and 65 will this be benificial.
I was also looking at the derma3cope with micro current and led I wpuld really appreciate help and advice with this.

Who makes this model? I looked at the one offered by Koreesa group, and it was £750 excl VAT. Not horrible. I personally am going to purchase a few devices from PJS as they have a few multi-use devices at a really approachable price. Also Paul from PJS is just lovely! Between that and a dermapen device with some good serums I imagine you could create something very similar for less with these two. I personally found a two devices that can offer microcurrent, ultra sound. As well as separate dermapen and LED devices to offer some great treatments to tackle chronological aging.

Who makes this model? I looked at the one offered by Koreesa group, and it was £750 excl VAT. Not horrible. I personally am going to purchase a few devices from PJS as they have a few multi-use devices at a really approachable price. Also Paul from PJS is just lovely! Between that and a dermapen device with some good serums I imagine you could create something very similar for less with these two. I personally found a two devices that can offer microcurrent, ultra sound. As well as separate dermapen and LED devices to offer some great treatments to tackle chronological aging.
Hi it is carlton that makes these models I still havent found mych on them I am now looking at the BT nano microcurrent. Thanks for the heads up x

I could be completely off mark but the nano device seems like it only offer microcurrent. I suppose if you have all of the other devices you need and JUST want to add microcurrent I imagine that would be good with it being very compact, however the technology of microcurrent is quite old and I imagine similar compact microcurrent devices would be able to offer the same treatment. I'm attaching one from PJS. I've personally looked at BT and in my opinion they are quite expensive. We are all trying to save some money in these times!
Micro Current - Face & Body Machines | PJS Beauty Salon Equipment

Latest posts

Back