Message for the booties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wee Fee

Reaction score
Hay-ay!
Hello every one :) I will be sending personal emails to you all soon, so I'll keep this brief.
Hope every one got home safe. My boyfriend Lewis drove us home on tuesday night. We reached our destination at 3am, I talked non stop for the first 3 hours of our journey, then slept for the rest. I got twelve hours sleep when i got home, it was great :)
There are so many things I wish i had said on Tuesday Night, and I hope to say them all personally very soon.
This experience has had an extremely profound effect on my life. I want to keep this new feeling with me forever. The input from all who attended, both educator and student has changed me forever. Not just my nails, not just my ability to educate or study for an exam. (which i might add, I never achieved at school) It has changed me. It has made me remember and rediscover the person I used to be, the person I want to be, the person I really am. From the bottem of my heart, thankyou.

That was a sweet post from an incredible sweet girl that came out a knock em dead educator...............
Well done to you babe xxxxx

Way to go girl. That's fantastic. You live your dream. XXX

Well done Fiona - it's great to see a fellow Glaswegian up there!

ah Fiona you know I love you dearly! And you were so worthy of the spirit award, I am so proud of you and everything you accomplished! Keep up all your great work and nail the world!!!

Well Done Wee Fee - you did a phenominal job; Bootcamp had a profound affect and change for me also - I understand EXACTLY what you are feeling - keep it with you always - I have managed to although it doesn't harm you to update!!! Good to meet you even if only for a second!! Now go kick some Scottish Behind!!!! :)

Latest posts

Back