Metallic hair color help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coosthuizen

Reaction score
Good morning, I need some advise please.

I have a client that wants her hair color but like 3 days ago she put the Schwarzkopf got2be dark ruby with metallics box color in her hair at home.

She came in last night for a cut and color and that is when I asked her what she did to her hair, I informed her that I would only be able to do the cut and no color. I am not too sure what to do- she said that she wants her hair a dark red but I am even too afraid to put any sort of chemical in her hair.

If someone has some advise that would be greatly appreciated. :) TIA

Good morning, I need some advise please.

I have a client that wants her hair color but like 3 days ago she put the Schwarzkopf got2be dark ruby with metallics box color in her hair at home.

She came in last night for a cut and color and that is when I asked her what she did to her hair, I informed her that I would only be able to do the cut and no color. I am not too sure what to do- she said that she wants her hair a dark red but I am even too afraid to put any sort of chemical in her hair.

If someone has some advise that would be greatly appreciated. :) TIA
You just treat this like an other box dye, do an incompatibility test and strand test.
Metalic is referring to the reflection of the color rather than a metalic salt content.

You just treat this like an other box dye, do an incompatibility test and strand test.
Metalic is referring to the reflection of the color rather than a metalic salt content.

Great advice. We can’t be sure what chemicals are in box dyes, especially ones sold in other countries.

Latest posts

Back