Metallic nails, which products, layering?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tigrelilo

Reaction score
Hi. I saw someone with lovely nails the other day, they were like a peach/pink mirror kind of metallic effect. Looked really classy. She said they used 2 colours to get that shade and I believe it was Gel and odd colours like yellow were used ? Any ideas as to what brand this is ? She had it done in a salon. Thank you.

Hello,

Do you mean like the rose gold mirror finish?
If you paint a pink gel polish on then add the chrome powder, it will come out 'rose gold' if you pait the nails with black gel polish and use the same powder, it will come out silver

Hello,

Do you mean like the rose gold mirror finish?
If you paint a pink gel polish on then add the chrome powder, it will come out 'rose gold' if you pait the nails with black gel polish and use the same powder, it will come out silver
Yes that's exactly what it was like. Don't know much about chrome powder - I presume theres one colour? Also what pink colour would recommend. Thank you for your help.

Yes that's exactly what it was like. Don't know much about chrome powder - I presume theres one colour? Also what pink colour would recommend. Thank you for your help.

Have a look at some YouTube videos. I found they helped and you can see the different outcome on different pinks .
I would use a pink that isn't too bright or too nude. It's hard to explain . Xx

Latest posts

Back