Metatone Tonic-how long for

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherubs

Reaction score
I've bought some Metatone tonic to perk me up a little!! Say's its for after illness's such as colds and flu or when feeling run down, only thing is it doesn't say how long you have to take it for?? Surely it's not something you can take all the time. The directions on the bottle just say how much and when to take it. Has anyone else tried this? aparently it's meant to taste rank but doctors recommend it so must be good? (I hope)!!!

Just had the first dose and yep it's rank!!! kinda like a cross between mulled wine and sherry!!!!

Never heard of it love, I used to take Seven Seas tonic it is fantastic and tastes like orange. Yum!

cherubs said:
I've bought some Metatone tonic to perk me up a little!! Say's its for after illness's such as colds and flu or when feeling run down, only thing is it doesn't say how long you have to take it for?? Surely it's not something you can take all the time. The directions on the bottle just say how much and when to take it. Has anyone else tried this? aparently it's meant to taste rank but doctors recommend it so must be good? (I hope)!!!

why dont you ask the pharmacist at the chemists??

i used to have this everyday when i was little because i hated food! or was it minadex?? o i don't know, but i think you can take it as long as you like, if you couldn't it was say so on the bottle.

Latest posts

Back