Method of spray tanning the body? Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allana_mami

Reaction score
Hi everyone im new to spray tanning, just qualified with sienna X , and this weekend i was spray tanning some family to help re fresh my memory, & the more i was trying to follow the guide of the sequence to follow when spraying the body the longer i was taking and going wrong, so i just wanted to know do you have to follow these steps or can you do what you find easy in your own sequence/ pattern to spraying the body, sorry i found this so hard to explain:D:D thanks for any advice / help XX

I would say just find a pattern that works for you. Im sure we all have different routines. Once you make sure you have covered the full body with an even application your fine. I start on the back of the body, then do each side and finish on the front. Always check the arms at the end and ask if they would like some on their face. Lots of practice and you will find what works best for you :)

thanks so much, i think that way sounds a lot easier, as at the moment im' trying think what's in my guide, when doing my sister i even said be alot better back side to front as long as its even, going to try it next time thank you x

Ya do - You can do it anyway you like thats just what works best for me! Line up some people to practice on and you will find your feet in no time!

Latest posts

Back