metro powder

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mui

Reaction score
Sawasdee ka

I want to ask please is metro city of lights powder kit for mix with other acylic powder or can use not mix .

And is the a more glitter or is like powder i can see have i think 6 color and have black .

Can some lady speak about the metro powders please because i want to know how you make with metro city of light powder .

And can metro if mix with another powder can you use another liquid i have already not creative .

sorry so many question ka

Kop khun ka mui ka

Hi Mui,
You can mix metro powders, any in that collection with, say mosaic powders or other creative powders....................
If you want more glitter in the powder, you can use fine glitter dust and add this to the powder.............

You can only use Creative Liquid with Creative powders, as they are specially formulated to work with this monomer..........

If you use creative powders you must use creative monomer, if you use EZflow Powder then you must use EZflow monomer.........and so on........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back