Metronidazole with Dermalogica?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dolly_6

Reaction score
Hey everyone

I was diagnosed with rosacea a few months back and was prescribed the topical cream Rosex Metronidazole.

I also just purchased the dermalogica ultra calming range. My question is in which order do I use all of this?! I have :

Ultracalming cleanser
Ultracalming relief masque
Ultracalming serum concentrate
Barrier repair
Ultracalming mist

Then where does my medication Rosex come in, is this the very last thing I use?

Any help would be appreciated and sorry if this is a Stupid question! :)

Thank you xx

Hey everyone

I was diagnosed with rosacea a few months back and was prescribed the topical cream Rosex Metronidazole.

I also just purchased the dermalogica ultra calming range. My question is in which order do I use all of this?! I have :

Ultracalming cleanser
Ultracalming relief masque
Ultracalming serum concentrate
Barrier repair
Ultracalming mist

Then where does my medication Rosex come in, is this the very last thing I use?

Any help would be appreciated and sorry if this is a Stupid question! :)

Thank you xx

Hi hon, I would say that you should use the bare minimum whilst using Rosex as its an antibiotic cream, so I would say to
UC cleanser, UC mist, allow your skin a few minutes to thoughrly dry then apply the Rosex as your doctor has reccomended then allow that to dry and then apply Barrier repair. I would do this for a few days then introduce the UCserum concentrate just at night, then use the mask once a week (after cleansing then UC concentrate then Barrier repair. I love the Ultra calming range, the barrier repair is amazing for any kind of redness...good luck!
Tinaxxxxx

Thank you much misstyB! I can't wait to try it all out later :) xxx

No probs, let me know how you get on xxx

Latest posts

Back