Mexican motif nails-help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlamourEyes11

Reaction score
Evening all,

I've got a client booked in for Gelish manicure. She's off to Mexico, lucky lady :)

She wants bright nails with a Mexican pattern lol

Anyone done anything like this? Have any pics? Any ideas?

I don't want anything that's going to take ages of is too tricky as I'm not particularly arty lol I was thinking sombreros amd tequila etc but I know I'll chuff that up lol

I have no imagination :( Any help would be great, thanks geeks :)

Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think I would do some sort of Aztec pattern or a cactus or even Palm trees. I'd be in my element, love things like that as long as I can have a bit of a practice before hand. I'd show her some examples of what you do best, once people see it they love it x

Here are a gorgeous set by Jojo, i saved the pic on my phone as these are going to be my Mexico nails!!
Basically red, green, maybe yellow with aztec patterns x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1398806633532.jpg
    1398806633532.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 217
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398806933.385395.jpgi did this palm tree the other day, it's actually really easy using a striping brush, with acrylic paint :) I have a lady who wants this when she goes to Mexico next week! X

how about some day of the dead skulls - decals from fleabay? x

Thanks everyone, I'll take a look at them all :) I was trying to steer clear of Aztec as I've only done it once and hated doing it lol

Palm tree may be an idea. I'll look at your link too Noodle. I looked on Google and didn't like much.

I have no time to order decals or anything either :( xxx

View attachment 63660i did this palm tree the other day, it's actually really easy using a striping brush, with acrylic paint :) I have a lady who wants this when she goes to Mexico next week! X

Love this palm tree!! Can I pinch this for my hols next week? xx

How about stamping plates, their are some lovely Mexican ones around?

How about stamping plates, their are some lovely Mexican ones around?

I haven't got time to order :( x

So... we ended up with this lol

1399500312896.jpg
1399500332927.jpg

Latest posts

Back