Micro-dermabrasion at a college?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

linzwee

Ice Hockey Geek
Reaction score
Evening!
I fancy having a micro-dermabrasion facial, my mate says they're brill , however, i'm a tad broke with setting up my business, i was looking at my local colleges beauty bit (southdowns college) and i saw that they do this facial for £20. Now i'm not to sure about prices so is this a good price? and also would u feel confident to let a student do this treatment on you?

this is a difficult subject, but just think how you would feel if you were still a student trying to learn a new process/treatment.

When I was at college alot of the level 3 girls found it very difficult to get clients for the electrolysis so I helped them out by volunteering my body as much as I could.

Heaven knows - there was plenty of my body to go at!

when level of experience will the student have that will be working on you?

I have no idea, i went for a normal facial the other day, she was a level 2, and was really sweet.

Think i'll just save my tips up and go for it!

You'll be fine hun (says she the student!!).

At my college us students are well supervised and people have gone away very pleased with their treatments saying that they have been happier with their 'student' facial that they've been with some they've had out in industry and paid ££££'z more for!

Latest posts

Back