Micro loop extensions doing it mobile newbie

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa pink

Reaction score
Hi geeks I've been a hairdresser for many years still enjoy working part time in a salon but thinking of doing a micro loop course and going mobile, have so many questions [emoji120] do you mobile ladies find you have plenty of clients ? Do you think it's a good thing to train in ? When the extensions are in do you cut them in and style them ? Any advice would be great x

We find these days micro ring (i tips/ tiny tips) pre bonded and wefts most popular. Many people prefer the tips fitted with rings seperatly as the grip is better and they are resusable over and over- hope this helps on your decision on which methods to train in :) x

Like you I'm a hairdresser of quite a few years and trained in extensions back in May , offered a reduced price to start with and let them know newly qualified ect and it started as word of mouth .
Yes I blend the extensions once fitted and style . I am trained in micro rings and they are great found it really easy to pick up I thought extensions would be harder to fit as it was new territory .
Get to grips with the theory side as well as it isn't as straight forward as colour match and fit the extensions x

Micro loops are the quickest method to fit and one of my fave. I always use two beads or micro loops from sjk with two beads already on them. There is a secure hold then.

I'm finding it hard to get clients for hair extensions unfortunately [emoji20] and where I'm from every Tom,dick and Harry are doing them :( x

Latest posts

Back