Micro loop hair extensions help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bodybeautiful

Reaction score
Hi can you help please, im a fully qualified hair extensionist and have recently been sent from a new supplier micro loops without silicone linings i fitted them and they have come out within two weeks the only way i can think of sorting this out is getting keratin and making them into i tips and use the with silicone rings any other suggestion feel free to suggest thanks n advance x

Do you mean take them all out, re-tip and put them back in with silicone rings?
I don't do the loops I just use the micro links with the little needle tool thing (the actual name of it escapes me!) but I use non sillicone and don't have any probs with slippage.
If your worried I suppose you should put them back in with silicone rings though? At lease you know the client won't be disappointed a second time.
Sorry I can't be more help, hopefully someone else can x

Do you mean take them all out, re-tip and put them back in with silicone rings?
I don't do the loops I just use the micro links with the little needle tool thing (the actual name of it escapes me!) but I use non sillicone and don't have any probs with slippage.
If your worried I suppose you should put them back in with silicone rings though? At lease you know the client won't be disappointed a second time.
Sorry I can't be more help, hopefully someone else can x

So you use i tip extensions yeah, i was wondering if the screw thread micro rings stayed clamped better with i tips?? ive fitted silicone micro loops before and had no problems just cant get the screw thread rings to stay in x

Yeah I do and I have no problem with them. My sister wears the Tasha Jacks hair for 6months and never gets hers lifted! She's naughty though, obv I don't let my real clients do this. So for hers to last 6months they must be good.
I personally don't like the silicone rings, think they're too bulky x

Latest posts

Back