Micro Loop v Pre Bonded

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aceflatie

Reaction score
Hi

I have trained in both but seem to focus in on the Pre bonded and most of my clients ask for this. However, I am finding the removal of these a pain! Sometimes the bond is very soft and sticks to the hair but generally it takes ages to take hair out and then get rid of the glue! I am thinking about moving more towards the micro ring as these seem cleaner to use and remove. I was trained that they are not so good on fine or hair that tends to get greasy. Would you agree with that?
I have also noticed the silicone tubes that must help with slipping?
Any views on this?
Thanks

Sam

It is correct what you have been told about micro rings and fine/oily hair, but we have found the silicone lined copper tubes really good on all types of hair.

Hi sorry but you wrote loop on the title and it sounds like you're talking about micro ring, they're 2 different methods x

Hi sorry but you wrote loop on the title and it sounds like you're talking about micro ring, they're 2 different methods x

I call them micro loop but believe its the same as micro ring... X

The only difference between the 2 is one has the loop attached, they are both applied in the same way, x

I call them micro loop but believe its the same as micro ring... X

There both similar, but check which method it is you're trained in for insurance purposes. I've trained with both for that reason x

If its micro ring then there's another thread on here at the minute about copper rings so they might be better on finer hair. Micro loops are bulky no getting round that x

Latest posts

Back