Micro ring help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi Geeks, I done my first set of full head micro rings 5 weeks ago and have been seing this client every week for a blowdry and am still very happy with them she has only lost 3 hairs up to now. Only this week i have started to notice slight matting of her natural hair right at the root, Would this be if my sections were not clean enough? am doing a re fit anyway next week as she is getting her colour done. Any advise would be much appriciated.

Hello! It may just be that she needs her maintenance - or she is not brushing them well (or in sections) herself properly! Make sure you show her how much pressure and how to brush properly as some clients are too scared as they feel they will pull them out! x hope this helps xx

If the anchor on which the hair extension starts to Matt this should be taken out and reapplied during Maintance and this stands for any method of application , Most ppl don't have maintenance but this is the reason you should .. It's still easy to get the extension out, but it's the matting on the anchor that will cause damage as if it gets quite bad it's hard to unravel which is what generally will cause breakage .. Hope this helps

Latest posts

Back