Micro ring pliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laura4014

Reaction score
could someone give me a link please or tell me where to get some pliers for micro rings the longer ones i need to help me clamp harder ive had a couple of clients with rings coming out sooner than i thought but others have been fine x

Cant you get them from your local hair and beauty suppliers? X

Cant you get them from your local hair and beauty suppliers? X

they are just the small ones ive seen on here somewhere that long handled ones are better x

Id look on ebay, ebay has everything! Xx

yeah im having a nose on there now can only seem to find the ones i already use x

Just scanned amazon for you they all seem to be usual sized ones too :-S

Just thought I'd butt in about getting them on eBay. I got them from a supplier on there who also has a website. First time I uses them as I was clamping a ring about my 25th they broke in my hand. A piece from the middle (the part that keeps them open) hurt my finger nail so bad I could of cried!
I've yet to find a strong pair that I feel safe with since! Luckily it was my family member so she was fine but how in professional would that have looked! I had to finish her head off using my dads pliers haha!
Ever since I've stuck to using female pliers u can get some cute pink girly ones and they are the best in my opinion! X

Just thought I'd butt in about getting them on eBay. I got them from a supplier on there who also has a website. First time I uses them as I was clamping a ring about my 25th they broke in my hand. A piece from the middle (the part that keeps them open) hurt my finger nail so bad I could of cried!
I've yet to find a strong pair that I feel safe with since! Luckily it was my family member so she was fine but how in professional would that have looked! I had to finish her head off using my dads pliers haha!
Ever since I've stuck to using female pliers u can get some cute pink girly ones and they are the best in my opinion! X

Oh gawwd :-S hope you reported them! Xx

I've got some with shock resistance I guess u'd call it. And they are from a hardware store and my hubs ground off the teeth, my hand never hurts! May look a little un-pro, but it saves my hand! But to take off, I do have to use a regular one.

I've got some with shock resistance I guess u'd call it. And they are from a hardware store and my hubs ground off the teeth, my hand never hurts! May look a little un-pro, but it saves my hand! But to take off, I do have to use a regular one.

Ohh thats hun theres an idea ill go have a hunt around for some x

I didn't report them- I should of though as they were advertised as professional tool.
I've just ordered the hair rebellion ones as a back up to my trusty industrial pliers lol!
I do clamp really hair so maybe I'm jut too heavy handed but I never have a problem with people loosing many micro rings! Specially early on! X

Latest posts

Back