Micro skin needling, iontopherysis or microdermabrasion?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Northern Nails

Reaction score
I'm heading down to professional beauty this weekend to research new treatments. before i do i wanted to know what facial treatments you would recommend to introduce. at the moment we off Eve Taylor aromatherapy facials which i do like but wanto offer a more intensive treatment.

I'm intersted in The micro skin needling with Environ or Iontopherysis or Microdermabrasion? :eek:

any opinions on the above would be greatly appreciated, thanks

I love environ and there machine gets outstanding results......

I love environ and there machine gets outstanding results......

Hi, which machine are you referring too? I've had the rep from Environ in salon and she talked the talk. but would like to hear the other side from therapists who've actually worked with these machines and seen results or not if the case may be.

Has anyone any feedback on any of these machines please :)

The Environ Ionzyme machine is truly amazing. I had just galvanic before and the results just don't compare. It's also a really interesting facial to perform. I also do their CST (collagen stimulation therapy or medical needling) working with either 1mm or 1.5mm needles. This also is a brilliant treatment that gets great results (I can say that first hand as I have done myself also and seen a big difference in my skin!)
Hth x

Thanks for your replys, due to attend the training in January. Been hearing that there is a compulsory purchase of the machine is this right? Neither the rep nor the rep at the seminar in Manchester Beauty happened to mention this.

Can anyone throw any light on this?

Latest posts

Back