Micro weft help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlamLocksX

Reaction score
Hi only just recently qualified in the microweft method. On a client I did on Monday she left really happy with the new method (she had LA weave before) but on Tuesday when I messaged to ask if everything is okay with her hair not too tight etc she replied that on one side of the weft, it was sticking out. I told her to come back in and I will take a look. I thought she meant the end of the weft was sticking out and was on show but when she came this morning it was one of the strands of hair that had the microbead attached and the hair looked like a waterfall. I replaced bead and reclamped making sure to not hold the hair on an angle. Looks a little better and client was happy but how can I avoid this happening in the future? Pictures to follow. Thanks x

I think i know what you mean, was it the micro ring at the start of the weave? The one youd secure the ends with? X

I think i know what you mean, was it the micro ring at the start of the weave? The one youd secure the ends with? X
What do you think could of been wrong with it? Thanks for your reply! Won’t let me upload pics sorry X

Latest posts

Back