Microblading 3D brows-help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FaceFull

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm here in the states and was certified in Microblading this past spring with Deluxe Brows a few states away. I'm looking for sincere and uplifting help please no negativity! I have amazing initial results with my clients. They love their brows and they look amazing when the leave. But there has been a few times when they come back for their touch up there's no pigment!!!! They are sad about it and I hate that it has happened! Am I not going into the skin deep enough? I have pictures if anyone would like to see. I'm at a loss. I really want to do my best by my clients but I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong??!?? Much love and thank you for responding!

Is there any other place to ask my question? Or maybe other forums that would be productive? Any information is appreciated!!!

Is there any other place to ask my question? Or maybe other forums that would be productive? Any information is appreciated!!!
Do you use face book? There's lots of microblading communities on there :)
Check your stretch, depth, quality of pigment and aftercare all of these factors will effect the outcome :)

Do you use face book? There's lots of microblading communities on there :)
Check your stretch, depth, quality of pigment and aftercare all of these factors will effect the outcome :)
Yes. I do use Facebook :). I have actually found a couple of helpful sites. I am not stretching good I think. When you Microbladed how much bleeding do you have? I switched from my first pigment. I'm just nervous because I'm the only one in the area that does it and I want it to be perfect and I seem to be having issues Thank you for responding!!!

Latest posts

Back