Microblading advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helenR

Reaction score
Hello Guys,

I need your advice.

I went to a beautician to do microblading for my eyebrows, she didn't give me much information before starting the microblading, she put numbing cream only for 10 min then started, it took 3 hours and very painful. she charged me £300 and booked me for top-up session, but in 2 weeks time all the colours were faded completely, I tried to contact her, she ignored all my calls and reply to one of my messages only saying wait for your top-up. as I wasn't convinced, I tried to call again and she finally answered, when I asked her if I can go for her to check my eyebrows she started shouting at me and was saying if the colour is gone because your pain tolerance is low, and when I asked her what it has to do with that, she hanged up on me.
I have done the research and found out this happened because the beautician didn't have proper skill.
I sent her 3 letters asking her politely to reply to me and we can sort it out amicably, but she didnt reply to any of them.

I feel I have been disrespected and dont feel like going for top up as I lost faith in her skills. I want to know how I can sue her and get my money back.
she cannot just take my money without delivering anything then treat me like this can she?

Latest posts

Back