Microblading anaesthetics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mobilemartine

Reaction score
Micro bladders please help , I completed training this week and am a bit stuck I was told the anesthetiser is Lydocane but on asking the pharmacist his reply was which type and form does anyone have the answer pretty please x

Or a company I can gove my qualifications too and buy products from them ?

Thanks in advance martine x

Micro bladders please help , I completed training this week and am a bit stuck I was told the anesthetiser is Lydocane but on asking the pharmacist his reply was which type and form does anyone have the answer pretty please x

These are the options I have been given

I have recently done the microblading course and on the course they used lidocaine but I have since been in contact with my local authorities and they have informed me that only a medical professional can admister analgesics or if it is bought over the counter ie elma then the client must administer themselves but I was advised on my course and have also spoken with a tattooist who has said not to use elma as pigments will not penetrate into the skin properly xxx

Emla makes the skin tougher but it numbs the area they need to apply before they some so they are in control to read the leaflet a lot of people I know don't pre numb had mine done without pre numbing and not that bad ;) once skin is broken I use instilligel which can be brought over the counter it numbs most but only for a short time so re application is needed in between I'm ok to use this but not lidocaine as its to hi a dose speak with your local pharmacist to what you can use mine was really helpful x hope this helps x

Latest posts

Back