Microblading case studies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sambo1289

Reaction score
I've just done a three day microblading course where I had to do treatment for 4 clients. I've never done any beauty before so it was quite overwhelming and I was very anxious. I was under the watchful eye of the trainer but now that the three days are done I've got 3 months to do 10 case studies and I dont know where I can do it. I dont know anyone with a salon, all I've got is my kitchen with a sink, will that be ok? Do you have to contact council even if your still training? I'm full of anxiety about it I dont feel I got given even knowledge by the awful training centre.

Hello Sambo1289
My advice is to contact your training school you have paid for the training which does come with after training assistance especially if you have to provide 10 case studies. Any training will be overwhelming because your working on people and you want them to be satisfied with your work and they say practice makes perfect so don’t despair. You need to ask them and I’m surprise this was not discussed in your training what they suggest you need?? it’s usually clients after training to practice on l don’t know about Microblading but I’m sure you would need a beauty therapist bed with couch roll sterilised equipment etc as you would in a salon or you could check salons that would rent you a space etc
I hope this helps

Wow where did you train? I've never known a company to expect you to complete 10 case studies in order to gain your certificate. Most companies would have models in for you to practice on with the watchful eye of the trainer to guide you and you will need to be registered with the council and have the appropriate clinical waste in place. You may get away with insurance as long as you are not charging your models and they sign a disclaimer to that effect. Good luck. It is a very hard market unless you have your family and friends to model for you.

I know, I've only done four clients in the salon and now I've been left to do it on my own. I'm no where near ready. I felt like the trainers rushed it and just wanted the money. I'm so disappointed and nervous.

To do your case studies at home, you will need a beauty couch, paper roll, disposable aprons, disposable gloves, disposable blades/needles, pen handles or completely disposable blades with handles, sterile water, disposable lip sponge wands, hair nets, clinical waste bin, medical grade wipes or spray, topical anaesthetic, pigments, aftercare balm, many forms for them to sign. Insurance for trainee microblading, and contact your house insurance to make sure you are covered to do treatments at home. The list is endless. I was like you and wasn't told and am finishing my last case study tomorrow. Wishing you well

Did you not get a kit with your training? If you feel nervous I would suggest you either contact them for extra in house training or retrain with a more well known training company.

Latest posts

Back