Microblading course recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Misse82

Reaction score
Afternoon all

I'm looking into a course for microblading and am stuck between two companies. Phi brows and deluxe brows. Has anyone has any experience with them? And would you recommend?

I've also seen a course with eyebrow embroidery yet this one seems a little too good to be true with eyeliner and lips included. Would love to hear if anybody has trained with them?

Thank you any advice greatly appreciated xx

Selen Beauty is amazing. I found her on instagram and thinking of training with her when i do. What i like is that her work speaks for itself and she travels to different locations.

http://www.selenbeauty.co.uk/index.html

Hi Lovely ,

I trained with deluxe brows and found the course was amazing, it is really indepth and covers manual ombré techniques and strokes and shading too which clients love. Course is 4 days long as you wI'll do the full treatment on a live model which isn't available on all 2 day courses.
I became successful after the course very quickly which was amazing considering I hadon't no prior experience in beauty. Now I am the UK trainer for Deluxe Brows :)
Our next course is coming up in December and there are a couple of spots left
If you want more information or even if you just want a chat and advice on how to get set up after your training (whoever you decide to train with :) ) I can help you as I've done it myself and set up my business from nothing email me at [email protected] or pm me on Facebook, my name is Jessica Elisabeth

Xx

Afternoon all

I'm looking into a course for microblading and am stuck between two companies. Phi brows and deluxe brows. Has anyone has any experience with them? And would you recommend?

I've also seen a course with eyebrow embroidery yet this one seems a little too good to be true with eyeliner and lips included. Would love to hear if anybody has trained with them?

Thank you any advice greatly appreciated xx

Hi Lovely ,

I trained with deluxe brows and found the course was amazing, it is really indepth and covers manual ombré techniques and strokes and shading too which clients love. Course is 4 days long as you wI'll do the full treatment on a live model which isn't available on all 2 day courses.
I became successful after the course very quickly which was amazing considering I hadon't no prior experience in beauty. Now I am the UK trainer for Deluxe Brows :)
Our next course is coming up in December and there are a couple of spots left
If you want more information or even if you just want a chat and advice on how to get set up after your training (whoever you decide to train with :) ) I can help you as I've done it myself and set up my business from nothing email me at [email protected] or pm me on Facebook, my name is Jessica Elisabeth

Xx

Jessica what are the training fees.

Latest posts

Back