SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrsmiax

Reaction score
Hi Guys, i am looking to go into SPM and wanted to start off with microblading but see so many different places online I’m totally confused of who to go with and who’s best for teaching as well as a decent price range?

T.I.A X

I am thinking of doing a course too. And Phi Academy looked the best for me (and from what I've heard from others). That one was about £2400 and you get the level 4 certificate with it. For a cheaper option I was also looking at the Gina Microblading Academy which is £1000 and she offers a one day one-2-one course (but this doesn't have the certification). Let me know what you decide :)

Hi, I started with Phi Brows but didn’t finish. It wasn’t hands on enough training. You only get to do a second pass on 1 client on the training. Then you go away and finish the case studies etc yourself

Suggest if you want that hands on support you’re best to do a longer more intense course. Also I don’t think you get a UK recognised training certificate just a phi brows one so be sure as that was the case last year

Layla Hinchen gets great feedback for her courses she’s on fb also Dermagraph down in Windsor does 5 day courses

Hi,

Please have a look at LAB Academy.

Hi Guys, i am looking to go into SPM and wanted to start off with microblading but see so many different places online I’m totally confused of who to go with and who’s best for teaching as well as a decent price range?

T.I.A X
There are alot of acadamies out there and its important you choose the right one for you in terms of location, price and aftercare support. Did you manage to find a course or are still looking?

T.I.A X
Epibrow International were the first to bring microblading to the UK so are the most experienced, all training is very hands on and there is full support after training has been completed. They also offer full SPMU training. Give them a call on 0333 370 2567 for details. Good Luck

Lisa Allison at LAB Acadmey trained me recently in Microblading. She previously taught me for my NVQ level 3 when she worked at Middlesbrough college a couple of years back. She is very knowledgable and professional in her training approach - She is accredited by ABT and I was able to get insured as soon as I was certified. I was very nervous at first (who wouldn't be) but she made me feel very comfortable and I grew in confidence with each case study. I did microblading on 3 models during the 2 days training (Lisa also allowed me to have my brows microbladed by another student so that I knew what it would feel like) I then had to do another 2 case studies after my 2 training days.

Latest posts

Back