Microblading courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crash

Reaction score
I’m looking for recommendations on Microblading courses.

I’m completely new to beauty and looking for a complete career change.

I’m happy to travel but closer to home (Devon) would be better obvs!

What’s do I need to look for in courses? Obviously cheap isn’t good but other than L4 cert and previous students work in a little lost in how to choose a good course.

Mucho thanks!

You can also check out salons work on YouTube

KBPRO were fantastic!

I would not do phibrows of new to industry. I’m new and after going on a 2 day course costing £2400 I had no confidence to work on models
They are very good to help with technique of pattern but I suggest you go on a hands on active learning course where you do models supervised
I’ve since done other training 1 to 1
In England Layla Hinchen gets great reviews for her training she’s on Facebook

I was looking at their SPMU course.

Which course did you do?
I did essential brow skills, microblading hair stroke brows.

I would not do phibrows of new to industry. I’m new and after going on a 2 day course costing £2400 I had no confidence to work on models
They are very good to help with technique of pattern but I suggest you go on a hands on active learning course where you do models supervised
I’ve since done other training 1 to 1
In England Layla Hinchen gets great reviews for her training she’s on Facebook

2 days really is not enough to then go out there and work, in my opinion.
I spent a great deal of time studying anatomy and infection control on my course with KBPro... it have me more confidence in what I was doing that’s for sure.
Do you have a level 4 qualification?

Agree that’s my point do a more thorough course phi brows not enough hand holding whereas others do. Many do 4/5 days.

Agree that’s my point do a more thorough course phi brows not enough hand holding whereas others do. Many do 4/5 days.

I did 6 days tuition this also included colour theory and artistry. Many hours of practice mats. Submitting work constantly for feedback. Hours of assessments on both practical & health and safety knowledge, models provided by the course.... the list goes on. Case studies, written exam and final practical assessment.
It was well worth the money.
Good luck to you. X

It is really important you train with an academy which give you aftercare and support. LVC give you unlimited free model days after completing any of their courses. Until you feel confident you can keep going back for free.

Latest posts

Back