Microblading eyebrows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had embrowdery done last week which sounds the same as what you're talking about, I absolutely love them!! No more filling in brows everyday :) I've to have it done in three stages to make them semi permanent(18-24months) to keep them as they are they recommend a top up once a year for a really small amount, I find them so natural, as permanent makeup can some times look harsh

Will this or anything like this be at the beauty north show on Sunday does anybody know?? Xx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm really interested in this treatment, has anyone else trained and can give us their thoughts on this, is it popular with clients?

Following this thread

I'm interested too.does anyone know of any training courses in London?

I too would be very interested in this, I'm also in London 😉

This sounds great! Do they scratch the skin with the blade and then apply the pigment on top so that it stays in the scratched skin?

This sounds great! Do they scratch the skin with the blade and then apply the pigment on top so that it stays in the scratched skin?

The blade is dipped in the pigment and at the end of the treatment pigment is applied and left on for a few minutes before wiping and applying aftercare.

Have you got any pics of yours pinkthistle x

Will this or anything like this be at the beauty north show on Sunday does anybody know?? Xx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Got mine done at the Dublin show last week, similar company may be there

I'm doing the epibrow training in 2 weeks - can't wait!! x

Have you got any pics of yours pinkthistle x

Not of mine, these are ones I did last week immediately after treatment ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413295357.426557.jpg

Beautiful Kiva I would love to get this done do you have details of the company xxx

I got them done by "up to my eyes", that's just the first pass, I'm getting the second pass done in two weeks which starts making them semi permanent, in the second pass they can change the shape n then the final pass is again in 4 weeks, I'm so happy with them

You can also do lips etc with this method.

following this thread - sounds interesting :) X

Getting my lips done next week..., excited!

Struggling to find training info via google (this could be as it's so late at night and my brain has given up). Could anyone advise? Thanks x

Latest posts

Back