Microblading eyebrows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All,
I am UK partner of Tatjana Damjanovic of Prive (Slovenia) and we have just finished our first UK training. I can only say that it was amazing for our first training and that our students were very happy. We exceeded all their expectations. I believe that there may have been comments regarding the appearance of the www.barefacebeauty.co website which is where you may have visited to look and I agree that it need an overhaul :)
However this is absolutely no reflection on the professionalism of the training we provide. We are passionate about microblading and empowering therapists to provide this treatment to clients. This is our first priority.
Training is UK insurance approved and all students completing the course will have access to their own insurance.
All the students who participate are more than happy for any potential students to contact them so they can convey how they found the training.
Kind Regards Sarah

Attachments

• Student Feedback 1.png
    Student Feedback 1.png
    38.9 KB · Views: 36
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, is this for therapists already trained in SPMU?

This is suitable for existing SPMU but you do not need to already be SPMU therapist.
The pre-requisites (NVQ 2 or above with A&P) However we liaise with our insurers on individual circumstances for example nurses etc. It is VERY different from the machine method and therefore a new learning experience for all students. This is a great start to a microblading career, the client and job satisfaction is fantastic and certainly as we only focus on the brows is one of the best value trainings to empower existing beauty therapists to access higher earning potential.
We had amazing feedback from our students. If you would like to speak to or message any of them they have actually offered that we can forward their details to any future potential students x

Sounds good. I'll message you on Facebook :)

Great, You'll be able to see pics etc. of the training on my profile x

Has anyone else trained Microblading yet? I'm looking mainly at Epibrows but am wondering if anyone else has had any experiences? Thanks
Hi I have, I trained with Prive and Tatjana Damjanovic. She and they are brilliant, Its the best course I've done. They now hold training academies here in the UK. Next one is June 27-28th

Hi, existing SPMU and beauty therapists nurses etc. Its a great course

This is the new treatment I've come across. It's a bit like semipermanent make up I believe, it creates beautiful eyebrows that last up to 3 years apparently.
I've never been able to afford to training semipermanent make up and by the machine with an overall cost of around. 5k well this new is less a lot less to train in and tools etc much less.

I'm interested to know if anyone has any more information on this or if you have trained in this?
Hi, Did you train for the microblade yet ?

Hi,

Can anybody help - I am trying to get in touch with the Brow Studio Group and tried to follow the link previously posted. However this link doesnt work and the phone number 0141 440 0404 which I found through google doesnt work or is not recognised. How to I contact this training company?

Thanks
Hiya I think they have changed to 0141 221 0088, that's how I booked my course!

i would love to know more, especially about the equipment and the blades and where they are manufactured or sold, good quality ones.
Another thing i would be concerned with however is HIV - this is afterall a surgical procedure more or less...

I've just done it, and I love it! When I trained in spmu originally about 15 years ago it was soft tap that was around and the machine trainers kind of looked down on manual as being old fashioned. You can obviously do hair strokes with machine method but my experience with this is that I feel calmer doing this....does that make sense? I originally was attending a brow refresher day with my machine, my model had a few different old pigments and methods in her brows and were beginning to look very blocked and solid...the trainer asked if I would like to try the manual pen to go through with other colours to make them more 3d looking....OMG what a difference!

It seems to be less traumatic on the skin, I have no, or very little bleeding, better colour retention and the clients have no more redness than if they had been waxed and it takes half the time with less than half the treatment cost. You can also buy fully disposable pens (blades in a holder) so should not need an autoclave etc....

I disagree with the 3 years though, 1 year to 18 months.

I trained with The Brow Studio Group, Louise is lovely. It's called Epibrows.
Hi, which pigments do you favour?

Im interested in doing his just for eyebrows, how often would you say clients come back for colour boost? also is it same as the machine they have to come back 4-6 for a top up? I was looking training for semi permanent eyebrows with the machine with Karen Betts its so expensive but the results for microblading looks so good! And another question when you charge this to clients is is same price spmu with the machine? and how long is this taking everyone to do the treatment?

Thanks xx

Very interested in this, looking like Epibrows is the way I would go. I have been competent in HDs for just over 2 years but sometimes when there's no hair to work with it just doesn't cut it. Looking forward to reading more reviews.

I debating between Epibrows and Mrs Makeup, her students are doing some amazing work. The price difference is £4K though :-/

Me too! Looking at Katerina Zapletalova her training is 4 days £2,800 and reviews are really good, I messaged her and epibrows had no reply back x

Hi All,
I am UK partner of Tatjana Damjanovic of Prive (Slovenia) and we have just finished our first UK training. I can only say that it was amazing for our first training and that our students were very happy. We exceeded all their expectations. I believe that there may have been comments regarding the appearance of the www.barefacebeauty.co website which is where you may have visited to look and I agree that it need an overhaul :)
However this is absolutely no reflection on the professionalism of the training we provide. We are passionate about microblading and empowering therapists to provide this treatment to clients. This is our first priority.
Training is UK insurance approved and all students completing the course will have access to their own insurance.
All the students who participate are more than happy for any potential students to contact them so they can convey how they found the training.
Kind Regards Sarah
Hi,

I understand that microblading is a manual method applying hairstroke to make it look more natural when doing brows but can a semi permanent makeup using machine to do your brows also can do hairstroke? Is there an option to do microblade brows using a machine? Whats the difference in manual microblade, machine microblade (if any) and machine semi permanent makeup brows using hairstrokes?

Oh also when doing eyeliner and lips I take it these can only be done by using the semi makeup machine?

Thank you

Has anyone trained with finishing touches group

Please?

Microblading is using a hand tool and depositing pigment into the Epidermis...
Machine is depositing pigment into the dermis...

Yes you can do "hairstroke" brows with machine but it isn't microblading as the needles as such that are used in each treatment are different and used in a different way..
You can do eyeliner and lips using the microblading technique colour retention is not as great as when done by machine...

Hey guys - one of the top educators at PhiBrows Academy is coming to USA teach some classes for the first time.
Master Dovile Zilinskaite of Branko Babic Microblading Academy teaches the microblading technique of PhiBrows hair strokes which is specially adapted to European and Asian standards of beauty. She is one of the most experienced Masters and has already nearly 3 years experience with more than 200 students per year around the world. The program of the course is very informative and fits for beginners as well as experienced ones.

During the course students will learn about eyebrow symmetry and how to choose an ideal shape, what skin problems are, color reflection, different post-treatment flows which are very depending on skin type, factors which affect color and/or color lasting.

In addition to overall theory, Master lectures about business ethics and customization of relations with clients and colleagues.

Zo Swan
[email protected]
http://phibrows.com/

unnamed.jpg

Has anyone trained with elite microblading?? If yes what are your thoughts

Latest posts

Back