Microblading funding with 24+ loan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

celestew85

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good training company for microblading that accept the 24+ advanced learning loan as payment for the course? Preferably in the south east but willing to travel. Thanks

I wouldd love to find out if you mange to find a course that is eligible for the advanced learner loan. I have googled and so far not had any luck. :-(

Hi , I don't know of any that accept 24+ loan for microblading as I don't think it is one of the approved courses that is allowed to be funded by this scheme. Micropigmentation however is , though I don't know anywhere in the south east I do know that Bolton College do it as a level 4 course , as does Lillian Maund training , again in Bolton.

Does anyone know of a good training company for microblading that accept the 24+ advanced learning loan as payment for the course? Preferably in the south east but willing to travel. Thanks

did you find any ?

Hi Lillian Maund SPMU and Microblading in Bolton offer the MicroBlading Course on a learner loan from around 1st September 2017. There is a charge for your kit and registration Fee. The course is accredited with VTCT, the Level 4 award in enhancing eyebrows using MicroBlading techniques. They have a facebook page Lillian Maund SPMU and Microblading. Their contact number is 01204 849300

Latest posts

Back