Microblading hairs faded

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlalouise

Reaction score
Hi a question for all you microblading experts out there.

My daughter is just finishing off her models to get her qualification, however she's a bit disheartened as when she has done her model the brows look amazing but two of them the hair strokes have faded quite a bit after the 3 weeks when she needs to send the next set of photo's in.

One had very very greasy skin so we prob know why this is the case, however the other person didn't.

I'm guessing maybe she's been a bit cautious and not gone deep enough, she would ask her trainer but she's gone on holiday so doesn't want to bother her while she's away.

Any advise to help her would be much appreciated. x

You need to wait until 6 weeks to get the full result, the colour will still be getting darker. Skin is still healing

You need to wait until 6 weeks to get the full result, the colour will still be getting darker. Skin is still healing
Thank you, Amy was told that they take time to come back but as she has to get her two week photo's in to her trainer she's panicking as two do look really faded.
I'll pass your message onto her, hopefully it will make her less worried. Xx

Do you have any photos you can post for us to see? It could just be normal fading or it could be that she hasn't implanted enough pigment. For me I make sure each stroke is 2 times thicker and darker than the natural hair. To achieve this it takes 2-3 passes with pigment filled directly into the microbladed stroke.

Latest posts

Back