Microblading handle sterilising

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IGlowbeauty

Reaction score
Hi I’ve recently trained in microblading. I’m currently doing my clients using a disposable blade and handle, I would much rather use a metal blade holder. What kind of autoclave steriliser do you use/recommend to sterilise the handles? They all seem so expensive. Advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Sarah

I personally would buy disposables as there is no risk and the client knows it is single use. It might be best to ask your local council as they might only stipulate disposables.

Ok thank you! Yes the premises is currently licensed using disposables. I’ve now found a company that sells disposable handles that will hold any blade. Think il give them a go

Ok thank you! Yes the premises is currently licensed using disposables. I’ve now found a company that sells disposable handles that will hold any blade. Think il give them a go

Hi, I know it's been a while since you posted this but where did you find the disposable handles?

X

Latest posts

Back