Microblading healing process, is this normal?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauraann326

Reaction score
Help! I am one week into my microblading healing process, and the majority of my scabs have already formed and flaked off. There is nothing underneath.. i was told this is normal and the pigment will begin to appear around the two week mark, but it almost looks like it’s going to scar more than anything. The end of the brows are holding some color, but nothing at the start of them. Should I be freaking out?!

Attachments

• 40FA6AB3-B91F-4646-B883-C41F92BAE698.jpeg
    40FA6AB3-B91F-4646-B883-C41F92BAE698.jpeg
    85.2 KB · Views: 104
  • E6115A89-726C-4E28-9771-0C79CB94C2E3.jpeg
    E6115A89-726C-4E28-9771-0C79CB94C2E3.jpeg
    68.2 KB · Views: 95
Mine went like this and they did magically come back as long as you follow aftercare and go back to get top up should be fine

Mine went like that too but nothing came back. At the top up appointment I went for a slightly darker shade hoping for a fix. The therapist block shaded it instead of doing fine single strokes. I hate the results. The pigment is too strong and I can see silvery scar tissue laying over it... months later and still hoping they will fade eventually! Oddly, my thankfully sparse brow hair has started growing out really, really pale which isn’t helping! Go gently at the top up is my advice. [emoji57]

Mine went like that too but nothing came back. At the top up appointment I went for a slightly darker shade hoping for a fix. The therapist block shaded it instead of doing fine single strokes. I hate the results. The pigment is too strong and I can see silvery scar tissue laying over it... months later and still hoping they will fade eventually! Oddly, my thankfully sparse brow hair has started growing out really, really pale which isn’t helping! Go gently at the top up is my advice. [emoji57]
You shouldn't have scar tissue the therapist has gone too deep and as a result scarred you for life i would defo seek legal advise as this should not have happened micro blading is semi permanent and should not leave scars behind. The tint used should fade over the year

Latest posts

Back