Microblading help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

505808x

Reaction score
Hi

I have had my eyebrows microbladed and I had my 2nd session (the top up) 13 days ago. I am very worried because last night I was cleaning my brows and lightly combing them, and a lot of dry flakes came off, some had pigment in however this didn't really effect the colour on my skin, there was still pigment there just a bit lighter. When I was washing the front bit of my brow a big chunk of pigment came off and there was nothing underneath. I was told to clean them in the opposite direction (So downwards for the front bit of my brow) and so I just clean them in light strokes. Is this normal for a bit chunk of pigment to come off and there be nothing under? It's been 2 weeks since I had my second appointment so I thought they would be healed by now?? There was no scabs or anything so I don't understand why this bit has come off, I'm worried I have forced it off.... it didn't hurt and that is no redness. I have told my artist about this and she said it's fine, the pigment will be underneath and it will show in 4-6 weeks. I am mainly worried because my first go at microblading didn't stick, I didn't retain much pigment at all and I'm worried this is happening again. I know theyre meant to go patchy but its like a bald bit? Has anyone had anything happen similar? Or any advice? is this normal or have I pulled the pigment out?

This is totally normal. All part of the healing process. It happend to me. My brows turned out perfect. The amount of scabbing and flaking that came of mine was unbelievable. I wouldnt worry

Latest posts

Back