Microblading insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessicapmu

Deluxe Brows Master/Trainer and Distributor
Reaction score
HELP
I have recently trained in microblading and have my clinic all set up and ready to go and the council is due to be visiting soon for my license. I have contacted babtac for insurance and they say they can't insure me and I don't have nvqs in beauty and health. I didn't know I needed these. Does anyone know of any insurance companies I can go through?
Thanks

Hi who have you trained with? Maybe they can suggest an insurance provider. Were they aware that you didn't have NVQs before you trained? If so then they should know of somewhere where you will be able to obtain insurance without NVQs x

You could try Balens or Towergate?

I offer quite a unique reange of treatments, BABTAC covered some, but not others so I had to have 3 separate insurances policies!!!
In the end I contacted Balens and they were really helpful. I went through all the treatments I offered and they were able to cover them all with just one policy.

HELP
I have recently trained in microblading and have my clinic all set up and ready to go and the council is due to be visiting soon for my license. I have contacted babtac for insurance and they say they can't insure me and I don't have nvqs in beauty and health. I didn't know I needed these. Does anyone know of any insurance companies I can go through?
Thanks

I'm interested in doing microblading but abit worries about a licence and insurance, is it very expensive ? Xx

I'm interested in doing microblading but abit worries about a licence and insurance, is it very expensive ? Xx
Hi leenie,
I am insured with abt and I think it cost me £260 for a year. Licence was approx £60 for premises and £20 for individual licence. I guess it varies for different councils though. I don't have to pay again for my licence though, it lasts for as long as I want it to x

Hi leenie,
I am insured with abt and I think it cost me £260 for a year. Licence was approx £60 for premises and £20 for individual licence. I guess it varies for different councils though. I don't have to pay again for my licence though, it lasts for as long as I want it to x
Thankyou [emoji5]️ how long have you done microblading? Are you busy with it? Xx

Thankyou [emoji5]️ how long have you done microblading? Are you busy with it? Xx
I trained in February having come from a non-beauty background and I left my other job after a couple of months and have been doing it full time ever since. I'm busy and getting busier and loving it. It has all been down to good training and lots of hard work, practice and research! Here's some of my work xx
PicsArt_07-23-08.42.40.jpg
PicsArt_08-05-09.03.38.jpg

Attachments

• PicsArt_08-11-04.49.58.jpg
    PicsArt_08-11-04.49.58.jpg
    603.1 KB · Views: 84
  • PicsArt_08-10-06.01.38.jpg
    PicsArt_08-10-06.01.38.jpg
    611.3 KB · Views: 78
I trained in February having come from a non-beauty background and I left my other job after a couple of months and have been doing it full time ever since. I'm busy and getting busier and loving it. It has all been down to good training and lots of hard work, practice and research! Here's some of my work xxView attachment 200142 View attachment 200143
Wow their amazing! I have got clients booked in for after training at a reduced rate but I'm thinking I might not be good enough for a few weeks or months? After how long did you do your first paying client? Xx

Wow their amazing! I have got clients booked in for after training at a reduced rate but I'm thinking I might not be good enough for a few weeks or months? After how long did you do your first paying client? Xx
Thank you :) I started doing clients straiget away. I did 2 models on the course and then afterwards I did the first 10 clients for £95 including top up and then after that increased the price a little but still a low price and advertising it as an offer and kept increasing the price every month for the next offer :) xx

Make sure you keep practising on practice skin all the time until you are confident enough. It will depend completely on the quality of your training too and how quickly you pick it up.
I've done an advanced course too which really helped me hone my skills and gave me more confidence in my work so I would definitely recommend doing as much training you can and keep learning and practicing.
If you ever want any advice or help then you can message me through my business page
Facebook.com/cambridgecontour xx

Make sure you keep practising on practice skin all the time until you are confident enough. It will depend completely on the quality of your training too and how quickly you pick it up.
I've done an advanced course too which really helped me hone my skills and gave me more confidence in my work so I would definitely recommend doing as much training you can and keep learning and practicing.
If you ever want any advice or help then you can message me through my business page
Facebook.com/cambridgecontour xx
Thankyou I will try find your page [emoji5]️xxx

Hi im looking into a micro blading course can anyone recommend a good one? Thanks

Hi im looking into a micro blading course can anyone recommend a good one? Thanks
I would definitely recommend all deluxe brows courses. There is a fundamental microblading course in october in the UK for course information go on the website http://deluxebrows.com/ and feel free to ask me any questions

I would definitely recommend all deluxe brows courses. There is a fundamental microblading course in october in the UK for course information go on the website http://deluxebrows.com/ and feel free to ask me any questions
Thank you for answering all my questions Jessica you were very helpful

Hi leenie,

Hi Jessica,
Did you have any trouble getting insured with ABT? Like you, I am not from a beauty background (I used to work in finance), was your training certification enough?

Thank you

I do insurance for microblading! If you need a quote I can get it really quickly. :) I would love to help you.

Hi Jessica,
I'd be really interested in training with you however I have no brow experience. Would you recommend I training in a basic eyebrow course first?

Thanks

I do insurance for microblading! If you need a quote I can get it really quickly. :) I would love to help you.

Tiffani can you please help me get a quote for microblading insurance

Latest posts

Back