Quantcast

Microblading insurance?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Satanikat

Reaction score
Hi all,

Im new to microblading, and beauty in general, and am wondering if there are any recommendations for insurance companies?

Thanks!

Dermagraph Microblading

Reaction score
ABT will insure even new or student microblading artists with a certificate of attendance from an accredited course. They are the only insurance company I know that will insure you even while you are doing your case studies. I'd be interested to hear if anyone else does this.

essentia

Reaction score
I think there are a few : Professional Beauty Direct offers student insurance however it may be with their accredited providers, also Insynch and Balens may well offer. It is best to call them really. The school you are training with in theory should cover you or at least provide advice.

Satanikat

Reaction score
ABT will insure even new or student microblading artists with a certificate of attendance from an accredited course. They are the only insurance company I know that will insure you even while you are doing your case studies. I'd be interested to hear if anyone else does this.
Thanks! I have given them an email.

Nessi-66

Reaction score
Hi all,

Im new to microblading, and beauty in general, and am wondering if there are any recommendations for insurance companies?

Thanks!
I am insured with Holistic Insurance for PMU, they also insure students doing models. I trained with KBPro.
The premium is reasonable and the policy is Comprehensive .

Latest posts