Microblading insurance?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Satanikat

Reaction score
Hi all,

Im new to microblading, and beauty in general, and am wondering if there are any recommendations for insurance companies?

Thanks!

ABT will insure even new or student microblading artists with a certificate of attendance from an accredited course. They are the only insurance company I know that will insure you even while you are doing your case studies. I'd be interested to hear if anyone else does this.

I think there are a few : Professional Beauty Direct offers student insurance however it may be with their accredited providers, also Insynch and Balens may well offer. It is best to call them really. The school you are training with in theory should cover you or at least provide advice.

ABT will insure even new or student microblading artists with a certificate of attendance from an accredited course. They are the only insurance company I know that will insure you even while you are doing your case studies. I'd be interested to hear if anyone else does this.
Thanks! I have given them an email.

Hi all,

Im new to microblading, and beauty in general, and am wondering if there are any recommendations for insurance companies?

Thanks!
I am insured with Holistic Insurance for PMU, they also insure students doing models. I trained with KBPro.
The premium is reasonable and the policy is Comprehensive .

Latest posts

Back