Microblading issues

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carley3103

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I trained in Microblading around 2 weeks ago. Immediately after I've finished a treatment on a client they look great. I was so happy but after 4/5 days the scabs are coming off and there is literally nothing left. I don't know what I am doing wrong? . I would really appreciate some advice as its giving me sleepless nights X

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    89.6 KB · Views: 94
I think almost everyone starts off like this - I certainly did! Just keep practising, you probably didn't press hard enough with the blade. Remember though, the colour can take up to three weeks to show through after the scab has come off x

I think almost everyone starts off like this - I certainly did! Just keep practising, you probably didn't press hard enough with the blade. Remember though, the colour can take up to three weeks to show through after the scab has come off x

Thank you for taking the time to reply to me. Has made me feel a little better. I will take your advice on board xx

Hi everyone,
I trained in Microblading around 2 weeks ago. Immediately after I've finished a treatment on a client they look great. I was so happy but after 4/5 days the scabs are coming off and there is literally nothing left. I don't know what I am doing wrong? . I would really appreciate some advice as its giving me sleepless nights X

Your strokes are not deep enough, you need to add more pressure. Hence the pigment is not settled deep enough into the skin and it is on the surface, where it flakes off once it comes off with the scab. And it could also be that you are using a blade size that is too small as well.

Your strokes are not deep enough, you need to add more pressure. Hence the pigment is not settled deep enough into the skin and it is on the surface, where it flakes off once it comes off with the scab. And it could also be that you are using a blade size that is too small as well.
cool, so can you recommend a good size blade, please?

If you only microbladed 4 or 5 days ago the brows are still healing and the colour still settling into the skin. Nothing is real for the first 2 or 3 weeks after treatment. Getting used to the healing process, knowing what to say to clients during this time, it's all learning experience, and then you get to see the healed brows, and you learn even more ! Best wishes, it's only early days so keep learning and asking questions, especially of your trainer x

Latest posts

Back