Microblading room set up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kitty101

Kitty101
Reaction score
Hi guys
Contacting council etc as I'm doing my microblading in January, does any one know if I need wooden flooring and sink in my room? I work from home and didn't think of this :-( also does any one know which company to use for wastage and to dispose it please?
Worried when council come over to check they will say I need this and can't afford to do it either

Thanks xxx

All councils will have some differences. We have to have a sink and disposable hand towels.

We use Direct365 for our clinical waste.

Hi guys
Contacting council etc as I'm doing my microblading in January, does any one know if I need wooden flooring and sink in my room? I work from home and didn't think of this :-( also does any one know which company to use for wastage and to dispose it please?
Worried when council come over to check they will say I need this and can't afford to do it either

Thanks xxx
You will definitely need a floor that you can wipe clean, no carpets. It doesn't cost a lot, I got my partners dad to lay the laminate flooring I'm sure you can find someone to do it.
Like ibuk said, each council has different bylaws and you'll have to adapt to them. I also use direct365 for clinical waste.

Kitty, I noticed in another post your doing training with katerina? I'm also training with her in jan? What date you doing? I'm on the 13th for 4 days. X

Kitty, I noticed in another post your doing training with katerina? I'm also training with her in jan? What date you doing? I'm on the 13th for 4 days. X

Ohhh are you im going on the 4th of January also for 4 days in soooo excited I'll let you know how it all goes, I was going to do the 13th they had one space so decided on the 4th, would of been great me & you doing training together though, it's so good it's only 2 people in the class X

You will definitely need a floor that you can wipe clean, no carpets. It doesn't cost a lot, I got my partners dad to lay the laminate flooring I'm sure you can find someone to do it.
Like ibuk said, each council has different bylaws and you'll have to adapt to them. I also use direct365 for clinical waste.

Thank you I spoke to council they said if I have a sink near by its all fine and I need to rip out my carpet which my hunt can do for me lol, and I'm using direct365 they are so good, I've booked council to see me in 4 weeks time, all I need to do now is do my insurance X

Ohhh are you im going on the 4th of January also for 4 days in soooo excited I'll let you know how it all goes, I was going to do the 13th they had one space so decided on the 4th, would of been great me & you doing training together though, it's so good it's only 2 people in the class X

That's so funny, I was going to do the 4th, but when I paid my deposit, leanne said if just missed the last remaining slot, which I didn't mind doing the following week.
Good luck with your training Hun! X

That's so funny, I was going to do the 4th, but when I paid my deposit, leanne said if just missed the last remaining slot, which I didn't mind doing the following week.
Good luck with your training Hun! X

Ha ha that's so funny so I took your space I called up they said their was only one space left so quickly paid the deposit of it got it works of been the following week lol, thank you I need I'm scared & excited at the same time got quite a bit of clients booked in January X

Ha ha that's so funny so I took your space I called up they said their was only one space left so quickly paid the deposit of it got it works of been the following week lol, thank you I need I'm scared & excited at the same time got quite a bit of clients booked in January X
Oh wow well done!!
I haven't booked anyone in just yet, but have about 6-7 people ready for case studies! I'm nervous/excited too! Can't wait to meet katerina! Have heard lovely things about her from people that have trained with her!
Which insurance company did you go with, I'm yet to do mine. X

Oh wow well done!!
I haven't booked anyone in just yet, but have about 6-7 people ready for case studies! I'm nervous/excited too! Can't wait to meet katerina! Have heard lovely things about her from people that have trained with her!
Which insurance company did you go with, I'm yet to do mine. X

I've booked about 18 people they have all paid deposit so I know they are coming and I've booked them in for patch test and I'll give them consultation forms to fill in so when they come for the appointment on the day I can go through them before I start their brows and also have done pre advice forms and after care forms just all typed it up from our booklet we got sent to us, I'm insured with holistic Insurance it's £235 for the year they say you have to use consultation from our training can't go different or do it different aparantly and have gone with direct365 for disposal & wastage which is £15 a month, me too I'm excited & nervous and excited to meet katerina I'll take a picture with her put it on Facebook lol! Can't wait to start posting pictures advertise and get really busy! Leanne said from February they are thinking doing lips & eyeliner so if my eyebrows take off I might Consider doing these training. I've had quite a lot of my beauty clients say they want their eyebrows done but waiting on pictures X

Thanks for all the info! Now I have Xmas out the way I will now start booking my ladies in.
Are you charging a small amount to cover your costs and time? Or doing it for free whilst your doing your case studies?
I'm the same as you, I have a lot of interest from my beauty clients but they want to first see some pics then it should be full steam ahead! I have a few that have a lot of confidence in me, and are willing to be my first! Which I think was really sweet and..... brave [emoji12]

Thanks for all the info! Now I have Xmas out the way I will now start booking my ladies in.
Are you charging a small amount to cover your costs and time? Or doing it for free whilst your doing your case studies?
I'm the same as you, I have a lot of interest from my beauty clients but they want to first see some pics then it should be full steam ahead! I have a few that have a lot of confidence in me, and are willing to be my first! Which I think was really sweet and..... brave [emoji12]

My first one is free it's my best friend and she baby sits for For me and helps me out with the kids so I said it's free for her and her top up too which I don't mind, after that I'm charging £80 for everyone if they book from 9th to 23rd these people will be my case studies/models, im also doing split payments so works out better for clients asking for £20 deposit then £40 on the day then £20 for top up, then from 23rd I'm charging £100 so £20 deposit then £60 on the day and then £20 on the day till I qualify and feel confident to put it up, I definitely wouldn't do it for free it's your products and insurance & wastage you have to cover, end of the day they are getting a good deal lol, qualified techs In my area charge £200 to £300 can't wait till I'm amazing, my friend lives in London she said some places are charging £600 so she's booked in with me, imagine charging that I would be minted ha ha, can't wait to build up my portfolio X

Hi kitty where will you be working from? I'm training with nouveau contour in March x

Hi kitty where will you be working from? I'm training with nouveau contour in March x

I will be doing it from home for a month and I've got offered to work at a salon doing a two month trial there along with my beauty and if it works out I'll stay there so fingers cross, bet your excited with your course X

I'm so excited! Wow your organised lol how did u get your salon placement? I need to start getting organised too! Also need to get a treatment bed, did u get yours if so where did u buy it from Hun? Thanks x

I'm so excited! Wow your organised lol how did u get your salon placement? I need to start getting organised too! Also need to get a treatment bed, did u get yours if so where did u buy it from Hun? Thanks x

Ha ha you sound like me all excited!!! I'm terrible sometimes I'm too oraganised, I'm worrier I feel like if i don't get it all done I get all stressed out lol, mine is really old got mine on eBay think for £65 they are and you can lift the head bit up if that makes sense, I've been doing beauty for 10 years so got trolleys and sprays etc, also you need to order a spray called trigene council told me it's a must it's on this website on the tattoo shop and I've bought nitril gloves which aren't latex as some people can react to latex & have an allergy, and get your beauty couch rolls on eBay it's cheaper too get 20" ones, same with masks bought on eBay too cheaper, I've bought a plastic sheet thing I will use (also on eBay) for my semi permanent make up so when I'm finished I can Spray trigene keep it all clean, the owners found me they looked at my beauty work really liked me and went to see them and they are happy for me to do semi permanent makeup and they have a sink in the room too bonus
When you buy your bed buy a couch cover as people put the shoes on and leaves marks & blanket too (which I also bought ok eBay lol) hope this helps X

Donna where can I find info with nouveau on booking training with them for microblading?

My first one is free it's my best friend and she baby sits for For me and helps me out with the kids so I said it's free for her and her top up too which I don't mind, after that I'm charging £80 for everyone if they book from 9th to 23rd these people will be my case studies/models, im also doing split payments so works out better for clients asking for £20 deposit then £40 on the day then £20 for top up, then from 23rd I'm charging £100 so £20 deposit then £60 on the day and then £20 on the day till I qualify and feel confident to put it up, I definitely wouldn't do it for free it's your products and insurance & wastage you have to cover, end of the day they are getting a good deal lol, qualified techs In my area charge £200 to £300 can't wait till I'm amazing, my friend lives in London she said some places are charging £600 so she's booked in with me, imagine charging that I would be minted ha ha, can't wait to build up my portfolio X

Oh no! I couldn't afford to do it for free as I would be giving up my potential appointment slots to my microblading casestudies, which of course I wouldn't get an income. That's why I thought jan would be great idea as its quieter. I'm going to ask for £100 for my casestudies and hopefully work up from there once I'm qualified and confident. my first one will be mum so she will be for free, may even drag my nan in to have it done too [emoji23]
I had mine done recently by linh dong! Which was £300, which in my opinion j thought was a bargain! As I paid nearly £400 the first time I had my brows tattooed!
I'm also going to ring the salons I used to work at and ask about working once or twice a month to get eyebrow ladies.

X

Ha ha you sound like me all excited!!! I'm terrible sometimes I'm too oraganised, I'm worrier I feel like if i don't get it all done I get all stressed out lol, mine is really old got mine on eBay think for £65 they are and you can lift the head bit up if that makes sense, I've been doing beauty for 10 years so got trolleys and sprays etc, also you need to order a spray called trigene council told me it's a must it's on this website on the tattoo shop and I've bought nitril gloves which aren't latex as some people can react to latex & have an allergy, and get your beauty couch rolls on eBay it's cheaper too get 20" ones, same with masks bought on eBay too cheaper, I've bought a plastic sheet thing I will use (also on eBay) for my semi permanent make up so when I'm finished I can Spray trigene keep it all clean, the owners found me they looked at my beauty work really liked me and went to see them and they are happy for me to do semi permanent makeup and they have a sink in the room too bonus
When you buy your bed buy a couch cover as people put the shoes on and leaves marks & blanket too (which I also bought ok eBay lol) hope this helps X

Check out couchrolls.co.uk they supply most medical/beauty disposables at a great price, plus they price match I think.

Donna where can I find info with nouveau on booking training with them for microblading?
Hi I just looked on the Internet and got in contact with them but I'm sure they only do with the machine and not micro blading!
Take a look at katerina zapletova who kitty is training with she looks amazing x

Latest posts

Back